New pod system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
I was hoping it came with 1.0 coils instead of .5 coil. because in my Breeze2 i don't use the .6 coil,i use the other one I think 1.2 coils.I'm liking the .5 coil.It gives great flavor.Do you think it's because of high nic mg. with the .5 coil?
I think it was just the break in time. The .5 ohm coil really is working great. If you chain vape it hard you can get some nearly overheated flavor. But its far above anything I have ever tried. Really impressed with it. I would say, go grab one, its fantastic.

I'm really tempted to grab an EQ. Can any of you comment if there is juice in the mouth/condensation with it? I saw Phil B mention it in his review. Just wondering how common it is.
Does anyone have an idea if 70pg 30vg liquid would work in the EQ? I have went to using Halo Fusion unflavored e liquid. Thanks[/QUOTE @drysprocket I have been using mine for a couple of days and i don't get any juice in my mouth or condensation.@cardsfan300 I have the opposite in it now 70vg 30pg.Does Halo have unflavored e liquid 50/50? I have been looking around for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread