Status
Not open for further replies.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Can you just have the cost automatically reduce in the shopping basket, like the "big stores" do? Like, for example, Best buy & Amazon have some prices that say "Add to Cart to see price", and then if you don't like it, you just remove it. That's how they get around the minimum price deals (or does your online cart even have the capability if you can)? Just a thought - might be easier on you and your email, if possible. :unsure:

It does sound easier, but it may require more coding..... It's wicked cool of you to do this for us, Eric!

I'm sure that most of the good e-commerce applications already have this capability and it's just a matter of getting it setup. I've looked at a couple of these applications for my brother's business and they can be very complex. I had a difficult time just setting up basic demos for him to review, and I've made my living for the past 20 years programming and configuring computer software.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hi all

for the terminator
I cannot post any hidden prices on my site, it doesn't have the capability and I have no access to the backend.
The good news is another vendor lowered the price and I complained and was able to lower mine to the same amount, but still.. that is for show anyone who wants one can just email me for the code (when they come in not now)

They shipped last night and should be here by Wednesday :)

for the wicks.. they have been delayed. Not by me, by the maker, they are doing all they can to get them out to me and I sure hope they ordered more than I did so I can reorder quick. Because there are far too many people asking for them than I have coming in.

You all have to bear with me here, this is a new unproven product so I did not order 1000 of them, sight unseen, use untested, so the first order has to actually make it here for me to order more but when they hit, if they are good I will keep them in stock.

they are now telling me this week coming up, I will post more when I know.
I really wish there was not a review posted two weeks before they are supplied to vendors, that's counter productive in my opinion.
I am probably losing some goodwill over this item, I hope you all know I have no control over when they hit.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Naw Eric i mean your not losing any goodwill your being upfront and thats much appreciated and as i mentioned before
your one of the good guys .
reviews dont mean didly squat to me as i have seen all good reviews very recently for another product that i bought and long story short i was very un happy with it and no it did not come from you. ; )

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Will you be posting in this thread when you have the ceramic wicks in stock?

I am sure he will! One of the videos I watched said that most people would not have access to them for about a month... I am assuming that meant that only some people will be able to get some from the first orders, while the rest will be waiting... They really have been talking these up, but they are very fragile, so I am hoping it is not all hype! For the interim, I have some he/mp twine from eBay to play with.... Supposed to be great for rebuilding....

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
The suspense waiting for the Terminator C to come back in stock is going to give me a heart attack...

I have to watch like a hawk for the stock number to change...

THEN!!

I have to shoot an e-mail to Eric FAST! FAST!! FAST!!! to get... Well, you know what we get...

And THEN!!!

I have to get back on the DV site to order the Term-C, and PRAY they are still in stock after however long it will take to accomplish steps 1 and 2!!!

LOL!! The suspense is killing me homies!!!

It's flippin BIBLICAL!!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
The suspense waiting for the Terminator C to come back in stock is going to give me a heart attack...

THEN!!

I have to shoot an e-mail to Eric FAST! FAST!! FAST!!! to get... Well, you know what we get...

And THEN!!!

I have to get back on the DV site to order the Term-C, and PRAY they are still in stock after however long it will take to accomplish steps 1 and 2!!!

It's flippin BIBLICAL!!
:ohmy:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh my :smokie:

kaos731

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
long Island, NY

THEN!!

And THEN!!!

It's flippin BIBLICAL!!

Well if Eric is crafty enough he can have an auto out of office reply with the code fire off when he receives emails containing the word terminator in it.

That way it should cut down on the wait time for the code.

Last edited:

harlielover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Michigan
Ahh! Here's that gnome again. I think it's following me around

169427d1358307384-new-product-releases-discountvapers.com_sax_2.4_full__54804.1358289280.1280.1280.jpg

My husband loves this. He has been using the same one for about 5 days now with tobacco vapes and it is working well. Only complaint he has had is that the mouthpiece comes off a little to easily.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Well if Eric is crafty enough he can have an auto out of office reply with the code fire off when he receives emails containing the word terminator in it.

That way it should cut down on the wait time for the code.

good idea but a bit impersonal and I am not sure if google (gmail) has that ability? have to look into it, my domain is hosted by google (my personal one)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Saw the update on the Dream Tank product page... Whoever complained to the manufacture, that ain't cool. I really wanted to pick one up with my next order, I still plan to but damn I could of used that extra bit of dough to get more supplies.

The heck with them all, use code: BT804 to get it back down to my original (and fair) price.

I was so ......, I was talking with LD and I think I broke his email filters with all the swearing lol

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Terminator Mini, Terminator and Terminator-C are all back in stock.

For the Terminator Mini use Code terminator at checkout
For the Terminator use Code terminator at checkout
For the Terminator-c use Code terminatorc at checkout

The top two are the same code.
Note my cart does not allow multiple codes and I have no way around that currently. (sorry)

I can't list the discount but it's significant.

Last edited:

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Terminator Mini, Terminator and Terminator-C are all back in stock.

For the Terminator Mini use Code terminator at checkout
For the Terminator use Code terminator at checkout
For the Terminator-c use Code terminatorc at checkout

The top two are the same code.
Note my cart does not allow multiple codes and I have no way around that currently. (sorry)

I can't list the discount but it's significant.

What's the difference between the new Terminator and the Oddity? Is the Terminator all stainless steel and the Oddiy not? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread