The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

new puppies

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by willbeein2003, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Totally off topic, but I have new puppies! My two shih tzus are the proud parents of 2 girls and 5 boys. I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera cord.

I have sold one girl already but will be selling the rest. I will give my fellow vapors $200 off and you can have a puppy for only $300. I couldn't go to the meet and greet because of this, so I thought I would offer you all a deal. They cannot go home until Nov 2nd but you can preselect one. PM if interested.

I will definitely try to go to the next meet and greet. I am looking forward to meeting all my fellow vegas vapers.:2cool:

2. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
  3. Shadow Ryder

Shadow Ryder Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    Glad they were delivered ok, and no worries we will see you at the next meet-vape

4. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    Aw...how cool... I have a new puppy too.... Good luck with your new family... :)

5. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    so Small Debb!!cutie

6. debb

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    Aw...Thank you...she weighs 9 oz...and loves to play!

7. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    I raise & train Standard Schnauzers...Its fun...

8. debb

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    Very cool ...:)

9. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

We have a teacup pom/chihuahua mix. He thinks he's a Great Dane..lol..
    Willbe..post pics!!

10. Okay, someone tell me how to post pictures!

11. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

Ah, I haven't got a clue...
    Wait. While I'm typing here I see a little icon on the top left..there's a little icon of a picture. Try that.
    And you coming to the M&G? Friday, Oct 8th, 7pm. I just got an email from one of my suppliers. He's sending stuff for our goodie bag and some juices to sample. Too bad you can't bring a puppy...

12. debb

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    I use PB...and click the link copy paste and Boom! Pics...

13. They still look more like hampsters than puppies! They now have opened their eyes, but they still can't stand up. The mom is in the crate with them. The other picture is of their dad (which is also my dog). 100_0960.jpg 100_0972.jpg 100_0973.jpg 100_0974.jpg 100_0975.jpg

14. debb

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
    Aw...how cute! Dixie reminds me of a hamster, too...

15. BiohazardVideo

BiohazardVideo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I love shih tzus, I'd take one, but I'm flat broke... Not to mention someone dumped a Vizsla puppy at our trailer park, kids saw it, fell in love and dad didn't even get a vote.... Named him Chewy (Chewbacca, yeah dad, the Star Wars nut DID get to name him...) Now he's living up to his name and is teething on everything...

16. I have managed to sell 3 out of 5 puppies and have not placed an ad yet. They are 4 weeks now and have started playing with each other and walking all over. They are really getting cute. They still sound like squeak toys when they try to bark, but I am sure they will be noisy soon enough. Cate - thanks for the LV Pets site. Unfortuneately you cannot sell puppies - only offer them free - but it is a group I am glad to join.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.