New RDA design I have, any input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdake3265

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Santa Ana
So i thought of a sweet rda that i could design. My dilemma is that i do not have the capability to produce this because i don't own any raw materials or any machinery. If you do own the tools and materials to make this design a reality please PM me so we could possibly make a sick rda.

Basically it is a combination of three popular RDAs, The Lancia rda, the Tobh Atty, and the Plumeveil.

Forgive me to not going into super specific detail, i would like to try to possibly keep this somewhat a secret in case it can be manufactured.

It basically would have the airflow control from a Lancia. It would have the post airflow from a plumeveil but with a twist, I think that airflow from the positive posts would be better because when you center the build to sit on the airflow part from the lancia, thus creating airflow directly on the back of the coil, and from the tobh it would have the tall center positive post with a deep drip well, as well as having heat sync fins and two more air-holes on the top like the plumeveil.

Anyone have any thoughts? or if you think you could make this please pm me and i will send some more detailed specs.

Lova

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2014
Finland
So i thought of a sweet RDA that i could design. My dilemma is that i do not have the capability to produce this because i don't own any raw materials or any machinery. If you do own the tools and materials to make this design a reality please PM me so we could possibly make a sick RDA.

Basically it is a combination of three popular RDAs, The Lancia rda, the Tobh Atty, and the Plumeveil.

Forgive me to not going into super specific detail, i would like to try to possibly keep this somewhat a secret in case it can be manufactured.

It basically would have the airflow control from a Lancia. It would have the post airflow from a plumeveil but with a twist, I think that airflow from the positive posts would be better because when you center the build to sit on the airflow part from the lancia, thus creating airflow directly on the back of the coil, and from the tobh it would have the tall center positive post with a deep drip well, as well as having heat sync fins and two more air-holes on the top like the plumeveil.

Anyone have any thoughts? or if you think you could make this please pm me and i will send some more detailed specs.
PM'd you even though I'm not a manufacturer. I might be able to help you with few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread