Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Now going on 52 hours with the new RES on my Ultra-Max.

Set-up:
Ultra-Max
RES (new)
HR AVA
6v
100% vg

Impressions:

*The new RES has less ceramic then the previous grey one...Maybe it holds less? I honestly use the RES as an over-flow/catch chamber more than a "tank".

*Air/Draw is easier...which is awesome news for those that use an AVA--better vapor production (I haven't tried any other atty as my AVAs have completely replaced all others).

*Build quality is much the same as the previous version (awesome), however I see no dust at all...yet, which is a HUGE plus.

*Worth the price to upgrade? YES! In the past, I've had to wash out my older RES once a day to make sure the draw wasn't too tight...My 100% vg is thick. So far, I've yet to experience ANY restriction with the new ceramic.

*Will this ceramic crack like the previous model can sometimes do? Honestly, I've dropped my Ultra-Max many a time and have yet to crack/chip/damage any of them (I own 2 older versions, and one newer). The ceramic does feel a bit more dense construction-wise--take that as you may.

Overall:

Best upgrade to my ultra-Max after the AVA--they pair amazingly well together and offer the vaping experience I've come to love through Innovapor/Apex/Thermovape.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE UPGRADE!

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
Sneaker i wonder, do you only have ultraMax or do own the ultra model also ? It seems the new res is not coming soon to the other devices and maybe i should just get a ultramax now that they ship with the news.

The question is if you own both do the size difference is big ? I really love my ultra because of the size.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Here you go!

Attachments

• 20120731_170108.jpg
    20120731_170108.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 35
Status