Status
Not open for further replies.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I received my Ultra Max w/res and an atomizer interface yesterday that I got in a trade! Let me start by saying that this mod ROCKS!!! I am loving the hits you get with this PV. But thats also where I need help. I cannot get the res to wick the atty. I soaked the res, then dripped 4 drops into atty, and it hit good for about 15 good puffs(not constant puffs, I took breaks). I went as far as letting it sit for half hour without touching it. I removed the res and it was indeed wet. That was with a standard resistance 510 at 3.7. So today I popped in a fresh battery, and and loaded the clean res, and attached a new LR 510 at 3.7. Again I get 15 good puffs, then dry hits. Even if I let it sit for a while, still dry! I resorted to dripping 7 drops and getting my puffs, then another 7 when I get dry hits, and all this time the res is wet!!! I've even tried doing quick puffs without activating and nothing. Can someone please tell me whats going wrong here? Like I said I do love it though, so much I'm ordering the other body and battery sleeve tomorrow, just to have 2, one with res, one without. Thanks in advance for any insight and help!:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I've been trying that and it's not working:( Since my last post, I opened res and was only able to add 3 drops and it did not absorb anymore. Took a couuple of primer puffs, even really deep ones and no juice is getting to atty. I added 4 drop's, left it alone awhile took 5 puffs, and dry:(. It works dripping alot of drops in, but won't wick on it's own, even with primer puffs.

Last edited:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
:banana::banana:IT WORKS, IT WORKS:banana::banana: I found the culprit!! There was to much airflow at the top(where atty comes out). I cut a carto condom and placed it around the atty to restrict the airflow. Took a couple primer puffs, and I could feel the atty getting juice. puffed for a good while and it kept wicking! After a spell I removed the makeshift o ring, and again dry hits, and primer puffs would not wet atty. So I replaced the makeshift o ring and it works. So to much airflow was the culprit!!!!! So now I am VERY VERY HAPPY, and all is well in the land of vaping!! I'm surely ordering the part's to build #2 now!!!!!:vapor::vapor:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
:banana::banana:IT WORKS, IT WORKS:banana::banana: I found the culprit!! There was to much airflow at the top(where atty comes out). I cut a carto condom and placed it around the atty to restrict the airflow. Took a couple primer puffs, and I could feel the atty getting juice. puffed for a good while and it kept wicking! After a spell I removed the makeshift o ring, and again dry hits, and primer puffs would not wet atty. So I replaced the makeshift o ring and it works. So to much airflow was the culprit!!!!! So now I am VERY VERY HAPPY, and all is well in the land of vaping!! I'm surely ordering the part's to build #2 now!!!!!:vapor::vapor:

Good to hear you got it working and are loving it now. If you want store this number in your phone. 208-863-5798. That is the InnoVapor phone number, but almost always you will get Mark. He is awesome for helping you troubleshoot any problems that you may have with your Alpha device. We'll be looking for your next order for the parts :)

Cheers

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
What kind of vapor production are you getting out of the LR 901?

I'm getting a little better :vapor: production than with the IKV LR510. Don't get me wrong, both are functioning flawlessly, but the flavor is just more prominent with the LR901. The key is just a quick primer puff, just to make sure atty stay's wet. I usually give it the primer puff right after vaping session, then let it sit till I'm ready to vape again.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I'm getting a little better :vapor: production than with the IKV LR510. Don't get me wrong, both are functioning flawlessly, but the flavor is just more prominent with the LR901. The key is just a quick primer puff, just to make sure atty stay's wet. I usually give it the primer puff right after vaping session, then let it sit till I'm ready to vape again.

I'm surprised, really - seeing as the airflow comes from that stupid little hole on the side of atomizer. I'll check it out eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread