classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Thanks, m'dear. I see the blog itself remains intact, BUT, BUT, BUT I now see the "Report" option and have duly requested that it be deleted. Though I didn't really need to, since @rosesense had already come to my rescue (for which I am very grateful).

Anyway, the darn thing should be consigned to the netherworld soon enough. And good riddance.

I have deleted and deleted and deleted...

@retired1

Am I missing something ?

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Red trash can shows Deleted

Deleted.JPG

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
The entry is gone but the blog endures. Long after everything else is dust, it will remain. Visitors from the end of the universe will marvel at it when they encounter it, eons from now, the only sign that life ever existed on the otherwise barren Earth.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
[...] the blog endures. Long after everything else is dust, it will remain. Visitors from the end of the universe will marvel at it when they encounter it, eons from now, the only sign that life ever existed on the otherwise barren Earth.
Interstellar tourists from aboard the stolen starship Heart of Gold? :greengrin:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
You can go to the latest post of any Watched Thread by clicking on the Time just above a users name.

Screen shot 2022-09-07 at 10.54.01 AM.png

In my Watched Threads... I just clicked on '3 minutes ago' (DavidOck) and was taken to his post above.

It's quick and easy.

ETA: that works across ECF - - - not just watched threads

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Near the top right of the convo pane you'll see something like this:
View attachment 980304

Try the "Invite More"
That doesn't show on my phone and I don't have a computer. Guess it will have to wait for the weekend. Thanks for answering.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
You can go to the latest post of any Watched Thread by clicking on the Time just above a users name.

View attachment 980307

In my Watched Threads... I just clicked on '3 minutes ago' (DavidOck) and was taken to his post above.

It's quick and easy.

ETA: that works across ECF - - - not just watched threads

That Works Great if there is only 1 or 2 Replies since you looked at the Thread. But if there are 15 or 20 New Replies then you'd be back to Using the "Jump to Latest" Button.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Letitia, on your phone click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner for 'More options', click 'Toggle sidebar', the sidebar will appear displaying 'Conversation info'.

You will see a display that shows the 'Conversation info'. At the bottom of that window pane you will see where it says 'Invite more'. Click that and off ya go.

screenshot...

Screen shot 2022-09-07 at 11.46.00 AM.png

That doesn't show on my phone and I don't have a computer. Guess it will have to wait for the weekend.

Does anyone know how to invite more people to an ongoing conversation?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
That Works Great if there is only 1 or 2 Replies since you looked at the Thread. But if there are 15 or 20 New Replies then you'd be back to Using the "Jump to Latest" Button.
If there might be 15-20 new replies then I would just click on the last, or second to last, page of the watched thread.

It would be nice if there was a preference setting to 'Jump to first new reply'. I haven't seen anything like that under user preferences. Although, I haven't played with all the options there yet.

• Agree
Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
If there might be 15-20 new replies then I would just click on the last, or second to last, page of the watched thread.

It would be nice if there was a preference setting to 'Jump to first new reply'. I haven't seen anything like that under user preferences. Although, I haven't played with all the options there yet.

I've been tracking it for a Few Replies in this thread and it seems to be doing what David said. Take you to 1st New Post if there are any. Take you to the 1st Post if there aren't.

It just kinda seems to be Backwards. Because the Times I would want to start at the Very Beginning and read a Thread is seldom. Whereas going to the End of a Thread, like to make a Post, seems like what I do Everyday.

Whole Lot of Clicking going on with this New Version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread