• End of year community survey

If you've been seeing any bugs, want new features, or have any positive feedback we'd love to hear it and we'll be putting together a plan for adding in these changes in 2023!

Check out the survey

New site updates are now live!

alexj-12

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2022
Chicago
    Hey everyone, the site upgrades are now live! You can see more details on new features in this thread. Since everything is fresh and the dust is settling from the updates, if you see any bugs, need any help navigating the site, or have any suggestions, please let me know and I can help out!

Currently, we're still in the process of setting up reactions and those won't be finished until tomorrow. Please ignore any issues related to those for now.

Again, big thanks to everyone who helped make this update happen and hope you all enjoy the changes :)

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleJunkle

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
      So the blog URLs were changed? I can't access any of the blog entries I have made to point people on where to buy stuff. For example:

EDIT: OK. so I see now that the URL is the same but replace/blog-entry/ with /ubs/.

Will any links in posts to the old URL be updated to the new URL?

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
      Supporting Member
      ECF Veteran
      Verified Member
    • Jul 13, 2009
      Somewhere between here and there
        Hey everyone, the site upgrades are now live! You can see more details on new features in this thread. Since everything is fresh and the dust is settling from the updates, if you see any bugs, need any help navigating the site, or have any suggestions, please let me know and I can help out!

Currently, we're still in the process of setting up reactions and those won't be finished until tomorrow. Please ignore any issues related to those for now.

Again, big thanks to everyone who helped make this update happen and hope you all enjoy the changes :)

Why am I seeing all of these advertisements when I am a supporting member?

retired1

Administrator
        Admin
        Supporting Member
        ECF Veteran
        Verified Member
        Apr 5, 2013
        Texas
          So the blog URLs were changed? I can't access any of the blog entries I have made to point people on where to buy stuff. For example:

EDIT: OK. so I see now that the URL is the same but replace/blog-entry/ with /ubs/.

Reactions: UncleJunkle

alexj-12

Administrator
          Admin
          Supporting Member
          Verified Member
          Jan 31, 2022
          Chicago

Hey there, the URLs should be fixed now!

hittman

ECF Guru
            Supporting Member
            ECF Veteran
            Verified Member
          • Jul 13, 2009
              This should be fixed as well! Let me know if you're seeing any other issues :)
              Like I said above, all the reviews are gone on two sections.

hittman

ECF Guru
              Supporting Member
              ECF Veteran
              Verified Member
            • Jul 13, 2009
                Updated this! We've moved the content from these forums to be in the Device Reviews forum: Device Reviews so all the threads will exist here
                I follow your link and the Standard Ecig reviews and Ecigarette APV review sections are gone now where they just showed empty before. Now all of the old reviews are completely gone.

UncleJunkle

Vaping Master
                ECF Veteran
                Verified Member
              • Nov 29, 2010
                Clown World, USA
                  If you're typing a message, you'll find emojis under the 3 dot menu and then if you click the smiley face

My emoji menu is not under the three dots, which is a good thing. Some Xenforo forums have it under the overflow menu, which I hate becaue it's an extra click to get to the emojis.

alexj-12

Administrator
                  Admin
                  Supporting Member
                  Verified Member
                  Jan 31, 2022
                  Chicago
                    I follow your link and the Standard Ecig reviews and Ecigarette APV review sections are gone now where they just showed empty before. Now all of the old reviews are completely gone.
                    We've updated the forum structure and removed the standard and APV review sections. All those threads still exist within the Device Reviews forum that I linked and if there's a specific thread that you're looking for it will be found within there! Let me know if there's any other issues you see :)

alexj-12

Administrator
                    Admin
                    Supporting Member
                    Verified Member
                    Jan 31, 2022
                    Chicago
                      My emoji menu is not under the three dots, which is a good thing. Some Xenforo forums have it under the overflow menu, which I hate becaue it's an extra click to get to the emojis.
                      To clarify, are you referring to reactions? If you look under the 3 dot menu, you'll see smilies and if you click the like button you'll see reactions. Let me know if you're experiencing an issue here and I can help out!

Reactions: tj99959

hittman

ECF Guru
                      Supporting Member
                      ECF Veteran
                      Verified Member
                    • Jul 13, 2009
                        Updated this! We've moved the content from these forums to be in the Device Reviews forum: Device Reviews so all the threads will exist here
                        Also, it says I have insufficient permission to post in the review section. I'm guessing that has something to do with my supporting member status not being recognized?

hittman

ECF Guru
                        Supporting Member
                        ECF Veteran
                        Verified Member
                      • Jul 13, 2009
                          We've updated the forum structure and removed the standard and APV review sections. All those threads still exist within the Device Reviews forum that I linked and if there's a specific thread that you're looking for it will be found within there! Let me know if there's any other issues you see :)
                          I scrolled down and see what you are talking about but don't know why I can't post in the review section. I have two reviews I need to post in the next couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

')