The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NEW SMOKESTIK WEBSITE....Important news about ECF link and PitBull!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jan 3, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    That's how he rolls!

2. dwb9517

dwb9517 Full Member

Dec 8, 2010
    North Carolina
    I have been to the new site and agree that it's a vast improvement over the old one. My question is about the case. I see the case is included in the starter kit but i don't see the case only. All i need is two batteries and a case

3. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    boy I just cant win can I? Yes...you can buy the case....I am working on the photos right now so I can put it up on the site. See? I'm really working here.......

[​IMG]

It looks like it might be time for another contest...only this one will be open to only people who have never won anything before. Any ideas? I'm thinking something to do with animals...dogs....pets....help me out here.....

oh...and by never won anything...sorry...but that means you beta testers....you already got a prize. :)

4. player30

player30 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    What about How many animals have lived IN your house?

I know I could win with this one!!!! And I have photos.

5. player30

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    Or how many puppies have you seen born?

6. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Love the contest idea LK.

How about the best story about "how did you get the critters that call your place home?" Winner selected by reader vote

7. player30

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    That's a good one CES!

8. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    thanks, and I'm not eligible if that becomes the contest....so i can tell you i picked up my dogs 1. off the street, 2. in a bar and 3. from a bartender. some people go out with friends and meet guys...i come home with beasties (and unconditional love- could be worse)

9. Bluesmom

Bluesmom Senior Member ECF Veteran

Awww CES, you're just a big softie! God bless you for taking those babies in and giving them a home.
    My little guy (that I use as my avatar) was a stray, he just showed up at my house, it took me almost 2 weeks just to lay my hands on him, when I did I saw that he was covered in flea's, you could just see them crawling all over his face.
    Look at him he is adorable!!! Who could just throw away this beautiful fur baby? He had no reason to trust me but he did simply because I showed him love and kindness, he is now the love of my life, well.. besides the hubby and my 18 year old cat who was none to happy to find out he was getting a brother so late in life..this little guy even follows me into the bathroom, when I shower he lay's in front of the shower door, if I move he is my shadow...I just adore him.

10. player30

Dec 10, 2010
    Birmingham AL
    "I couldn't agree more!!!!! stupid people shouldn't breed.................what ?..................oh...doh!!! "

I've always said people should get a license to have children!

11. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    hehehe, 2 of ours are leftovers from long-departed employees who needed to bring them to work because their landlords did not allow pets and they couldn't bear to part with them..........

12. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I'd love to bring my pets to work...but it would be bad. very very bad.

Tibs, the long departed employees did just go to another job, not another plane of existence? right?

13. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    yep, just quit and moved on, not another thought given to the dogs they couldn't be without, lol

14. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    that's just rotten. People make no sense to me sometimes. I'm glad you kept the dogs.

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    PitBull mythbusting :)

dedicated to spacekitty

and for Dave......

16. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok...get your kleenex out.......the lady who is saying thank you, Joan, is thanking Katherine Heigl and her mom Nancy, who gave her a PitBull kit while she was in the hospital. This video was sent to Bill unsolicited..it's as real as it gets.

17. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
  18. CES

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Love the videos. Gotta go hug my dogs now. :)

19. patrickmurphy

patrickmurphy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    san francisco
    w00t!

I just ordered my first pitbull. I got only the battery. The pics look great.

~ regarding the poster asking about universal chargers, I use a usb charger from "Instead" that is a universal with no threads. You kind of gently shove the batts in until it kind of clicks in. It works on KR8s and SS.

20. susie22321

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Congrats, Patrick! Let us know how much you love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.