NEW SMOKESTIK WEBSITE....Important news about ECF link and PitBull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
boy I just cant win can I? Yes...you can buy the case....I am working on the photos right now so I can put it up on the site. See? I'm really working here.......

pitbullkitcase2.jpg

It looks like it might be time for another contest...only this one will be open to only people who have never won anything before. Any ideas? I'm thinking something to do with animals...dogs....pets....help me out here.....

oh...and by never won anything...sorry...but that means you beta testers....you already got a prize. :)

Last edited:

Bluesmom

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
Tennessee - Chattanooga
Awww CES, you're just a big softie! God bless you for taking those babies in and giving them a home.
My little guy (that I use as my avatar) was a stray, he just showed up at my house, it took me almost 2 weeks just to lay my hands on him, when I did I saw that he was covered in flea's, you could just see them crawling all over his face.
Look at him he is adorable!!! Who could just throw away this beautiful fur baby? He had no reason to trust me but he did simply because I showed him love and kindness, he is now the love of my life, well.. besides the hubby and my 18 year old cat who was none to happy to find out he was getting a brother so late in life..this little guy even follows me into the bathroom, when I shower he lay's in front of the shower door, if I move he is my shadow...I just adore him.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
thanks, and I'm not eligible if that becomes the contest....so i can tell you i picked up my dogs 1. off the street, 2. in a bar and 3. from a bartender. some people go out with friends and meet guys...i come home with beasties (and unconditional love- could be worse)

hehehe, 2 of ours are leftovers from long-departed employees who needed to bring them to work because their landlords did not allow pets and they couldn't bear to part with them..........

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
hehehe, 2 of ours are leftovers from long-departed employees who needed to bring them to work because their landlords did not allow pets and they couldn't bear to part with them..........

I'd love to bring my pets to work...but it would be bad. very very bad.

Tibs, the long departed employees did just go to another job, not another plane of existence? right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread