Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I have not seen a shot of the 510 pin so I cannot say if those are the same, but if they are different they may have fixed the leaking issue.
That's what i'm curious about,I don't care if everything inside is the same as the Box killer,as long as the 510 issue has been fixed.I got the Box killer right after they came out,and have used it less than 20 minutes since i got it,only due to the massive leaking,so if they fix that issue i'll grab the new one,if not i won't waste the money again.

Reactions: Zaryk

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Nope passing on this one. Have not really seen,or heard of any new devices coming out that interest me.
Maybe that should tell me something,I have too many devices,...? Probably. Seriously,I really don't see any new devices coming out in the next five months that interest me,and that is a first,....I thnk.

• Agree
Reactions: Zaryk

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Nope passing on this one. Have not really seen,or heard of any new devices coming out that interest me.
Maybe that should tell me something,I have too many devices,...? Probably. Seriously,I really don't see any new devices coming out in the next five months that interest me,and that is a first,....I thnk.

I feel the same way. I am content with what I have and don't see anything coming out any time soon that interests me. I may pick up that new VV "salt nic" squonker to play with and use for when I go fishing out on my boat, but I'm not sure yet.

Reactions: t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I feel the same way. I am content with what I have and don't see anything coming out any time soon that interests me. I may pick up that new VV "salt nic" squonker to play with and use for when I go fishing out on my boat, but I'm not sure yet.

Same,if I get anything I think I will be picking up a few more 810 resin drip tips that's about it. It's hard to be interested in mods that talk to you or light up,not for me.

I really do want to pick up a Suicide King squonker,just need to save up the $450.00 price tag?

Reactions: score69

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
You know, when there weren't so many good options available for regulated squonkers, I would have bought/tried almost anything. Now that I have some mods I'm really happy with, I'm pretty good. :)

That said, something that catches my eye will still go on the want list. Needs to be something different or nice though. Just any old squonk mod doesn't do it for me anymore, lol. This is nice. A year ago, I would be buying that ridiculous new Snowolf, the iJoy Capo, etc.

Now if I could stop buying nicotine, wire, coils, RDAs, tanks, blah, blah, blah, I might be ok. :D

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Same,if I get anything I think I will be picking up a few more 810 resin drip tips that's about it. It's hard to be interested in mods that talk to you or light up,not for me.

I really do want to pick up a Suicide King squonker,just need to save up the $450.00 price tag?

While that is a nice looking mod, I feel my wife may become an ex-wife at that price.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread