Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Depends on how or what device you use yours for all my squonkers I keep a designated flavor for each so.i don't have to clean them. If you are only using one squonker and wanting to try different flavors,then yes clean it out first. I am not sure how many times they can be cleaned without breaking down to a certain extent?

You can always pick up a 5 or 10 pack of spares to keep on hand for different flavors then you would not have to clean,well as much anyway.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks... yea I like the looks of the Athena box, but it is not regulated... I really want to stay with regulated if poss. Another question, do you ever rinse out your squonk bottles to switch flavours? At the moment I only have the one..

Not sure how much Flavoring sticks to Silicone Bottles?

I run Unflavored in All of Mine. I just Prime a New Wick with Regular Flavored e-liquid. And then, maybe after a Day or So, give the rda a Boost with a couple of Drops of Flavor again.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Yes it is, but that is for a 2 pack.
Oh sorry,it looked like it was a single bottle.
How are you enjoying your RSQ? I am not likng the RDA I chose for mine,the dead rabbit. Not sure what it is maybe the RDA is almost bigger than the mod?? Which topper do you have on yours I might be looking for a new topper soon?

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Oh sorry,it looked like it was a single bottle.
    How are you enjoying your RSQ? I am not likng the RDA I chose for mine,the dead rabbit. Not sure what it is maybe the RDA is almost bigger than the mod?? Which topper do you have on yours I might be looking for a new topper soon?
    I was hoping FT would start carrying the Sigelei bottle by now.
    I like the RSQ, have one of each color :blink:.
    Usually use single coil attys, since they also work better on my single battery mechs.
    Currently using a Flave 22, Nudge 22 and a NarCa.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
    BTW - Here is another Squonker that I think is a Great Mod...

$16.95 Authentic Eleaf Pico Squeeze 50W 18650 Mechanical Mod (Silver) - aluminum / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It is what I would call "Semi-Regulated". It doesn't have VW. But it does have some Built-In Protections. So it is a Step Up (Protection-wise) from a Mechanical Mod.

And at that Price, it is Kinda Hard not to have One. Or Three.

LOL
    I agree. I only have two--the grey and the silver.

I also just bought a Stentorian RAM and just started using it. It's nice, but has a few issues. Like a locking mechanism that *I* have to use a tool for, and there's no ribbon to retrieve the battery. Other than those minor (to me) issues, it's a nice looking little mech squonker that does what I paid for it to do. So far...

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Nine dollars for 2 is ok, but 15 dollars postage to uk is not... lol so I'm sticking with same flavour profiles I think for now...
    I'm looking at the wismec luxotic? Regulated?
    semi-regulated. i.e. mechanical (no VV/VW/TC controls) with some safety features.

RSQ and VT Inbox are the 2 best, and most affordable, fully regulated single 18650 squonks at the moment.

Br0k3nW1ngz

Apr 8, 2018
    Canada
    Hmm I bit the bullet and ordered the luxotic..... maybe next weekend I'll order the rsq..... spending too much lately.... but squonking is agreeing with me, I love it! Thx all.
    if you de end up wanting to try a mech squonk i got started on a pulse bf mod and for builds either single or dual depending on rda used i buil5 in range of 0.20 and 0 25 ohms that way i didnt waste some of battery on un needed ramp up times as higwr than 0.25 personally took wayy to long to ramp up for me

Reactions: stols001

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 31, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Just figured out my Pulse BF. Single coil mounted way high so the bottom of the coil is almost even and a little above the 4 massive airholes. Coil specs are 24GSS, 3.0mm, 5/4, contact coil.

Wicked with a big fatty rayon wick.

Man, hits like a bus. Massive vapor and flavor. Should have read up more on this.

Br0k3nW1ngz

Apr 8, 2018
    Canada
    Just figured out my Pulse BF. Single coil mounted way high so the bottom of the coil is almost even and a little above the 4 massive airholes. Coil specs are 24GSS, 3.0mm, 5/4, contact coil.

Wicked with a big fatty rayon wick.

Man, hits like a bus. Massive vapor and flavor. Should have read up more on this.
    trial and error is normal part of it and also fun aspect of trying to find a build you like and i like to use ss wire as well, if ever you have question fire away ill be happy to hrlp my best

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread