New Stock Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
We received 2 new sampler packs today. One is the Fruit Bowl sampler, which comes with one each: Banana, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, and Grape. The Mixed Berry Sampler comes with Strawberry, Raspberry, Watermelon, Dark Chocolate Raspberry, and Blueberry. We also received some new PCC's today. We have Platinum, which we have never had before, we have the old Lime Green, and a new Darker Green that matches the newer green batteries, we are calling it Emerald.

alex1407

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Brooklyn , New York
The 20ML juice isnt from them its from a different source they really dont have that big of a selection on that. I think they are working on getting 20ML in their cart prefilled juice
Yea,but they had much more juice before,now it's all 6mg.I was buying juice from 5 different suppliers before i got VK,i really like buying everything from one supplier, hope they gonna get some juice soon.

scuzzy19

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Chicago
Yea,but they had much more juice before,now it's all 6mg.I was buying juice from 5 different suppliers before i got VK,i really like buying everything from one supplier, hope they gonna get some juice soon.

Correct they stopped getting their 20ML juice I believe and been receiving it in 5ML. I'm not really sure what the story about that is but I do know that the 20ml was different from the others. It could be the reason for lack of stock in that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread