United Kingdom
    Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    I read something like this too. It's a glimmer of hope and I know that the President understands this as well. But they have to "protect " the children even though it's also stated somewhere that teen vaping has declined somewhat as well. I'm gonna continue to stock up on DIY till we are not able to any longer. Just in case, ya know.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    They sure blast it over "Truth" commercials aimed at everyone because they all make you want to smoke. They are totally designed to either jazz you up with cool music stunts and neon, or they show you two dudes with like laryngeal cancer vaping and talking through their "holes" and either way You saw that "TRUTH" commercial and you were like "I must smoke IMMEDIATELY."

My favorite one which I don't have cable any more but it was the one about vaping and ending teen smoking for EVER before figuring out vaping WAS ACTUALLY SUPER EFFECTIVE and the had to discontinue it because they figured out TOO MANY teens were in 100% agreement with the commercial and this was "The generation that could end smoking forever."

It was hilarious. You could still find it on line for a while, but it may be totally gone now.

The ONE TRUTH commercial that was true had to be buried deeper than... Goebel's ashes. IDK. Something satanic that should be very deeply buried.

I MISS truth commercials man I should check their page and what they are up to lately. Making more people smoke, probably.

Bad mood for today: I have been wearing various forms of masks FOREVER it seems like. I am now covered in ZITS. The Marxists definitely want to kill off all the healthcare workers by masking them. Yeah, I have vanity but also THEY HURT A TON. I mean.... It makes me want to KEEP masking up because I am all hideouts and stuff, which is exactly WRONG.

Ironically I don't have a doctor to talk to about it yet due to my move but that is what the communistas want "Zits? NO DOC for you."

God, let the studies be postiive and the election be over quickly and if there is a civil war mission one: smart bomb of my very own for home self defense.

Anan

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2013
    It's funny reading these posts about ads. I literally have never been influenced by tv ads, ever !. They might be informative from time to time like say the PS5 is due out near the end of this year, see that's informative.

But aren't ads tax deductible ?. I mean it doesn't cost a single penny for manufacturers nor retailers to make them and have them broadcasted. Or am i wrong about that ?.

• Informative

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I read something like this too. It's a glimmer of hope and I know that the President understands this as well. But they have to "protect " the children even though it's also stated somewhere that teen vaping has declined somewhat as well. I'm gonna continue to stock up on DIY till we are not able to any longer. Just in case, ya know.

I got the "Just is case" back in 2011, and as a result I know how to make my own mods, and atomizers, and DIY my own juice.
    This threat has been around for 10 years! I'll never understand why so many have had their heads in the sand for so long.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    It's funny reading these posts about ads. I literally have never been influenced by tv ads, ever !. They might be informative from time to time like say the PS5 is due out near the end of this year, see that's informative.

But aren't ads tax deductible ?. I mean it doesn't cost a single penny for manufacturers nor retailers to make them and have them broadcasted. Or am i wrong about that ?.

A dollar deduction is only worth their percentage tax rate, deductible from income but the value is variable with tax rate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread