Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnroth

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Philadelphia
This is good news. Hopefully more studies like this will come out soon. I am extremely pleased that smokefree Pennsylvania doesn't see a reason to lump vaping in under the smoking bans (I'm from PA :D). Vaping needs to be separated from smoking in the public eye. What's hurting the cause the most is the horrible name e-cig.

I still find myself stepping outside to vape, feels like good manners.

I find that if I vape before entering an establishment and hold my pen around, or put in pocket then take out, I can always get away with another vape somewhere in the place discreetly, showing that it isn't 'bad smoke' ... I see it as guerrilla education 8)

ValDaves

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
Waynesboro, Va
My workplace just recently declared our facility a "Smokefree Facility" for EMPLOYEES ONLY..which includes e-cigs..it's a assisted living facility. We have a designated smoking area out back for residents and staff alike. However, STAFF now has to walk down to the lower parking lot to smoke AND vape, because residents insist on sitting right near the back entrance, dropping their trash, etc..constantly breaking rules...Sorry for the rant, but even me, being the only vaper has to stand in the cold and rain to vape now! This all started because of one non smoking employees complaints of second hand smoke..Maybe with these studies things will start to sink in for ignorant minds!! :grr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread