Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Here they are, looks like they have a cell phone internal batt possibly? At least they don't have that blasted small/non retractable USB plug. They also have an internal batt indicator and can charge two at the same time.

Now for them to arrive in the USA...

**Edit: Some pics show two charging at once and others one w/ one assembled. I also notice the V4L logo on some, so I'm sure it's being discussed in their sub forum.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Here they are, looks like they have a cell phone internal batt possibly? At least they don't have that blasted small/non retractable USB plug. They also have an internal batt indicator and can charge two at the same time.

Now for them to arrive in the USA...

**Edit: Some pics show two charging at once and others one w/ one assembled. I also notice the V4L logo on some, so I'm sure it's being discussed in their sub forum.

1,500mAh? Kinda wimpy compared to mine.

9800mah.jpg
9,800mAh @ 5v. I got this External Battery new on e-Bay for $25.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I have 3 of the imaxpower supply boxes, these things ROCK the 3 of the ones I have are 8900mAh, I think they may have come out with a 10,000mAh one since im not sure but I keep one in each car and one in the house, they are fabulous, charge my Batts, run a PT, charge my iphone, anything at all with a USB

http://www.amazon.com/New-Trent-ultra-pack-IMP880-Blackberry/dp/B002YFDRHW

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have 3 of the imaxpower supply boxes, these things ROCK the 3 of the ones I have are 8900mAh, I think they may have come out with a 10,000mAh one since im not sure but I keep one in each car and one in the house, they are fabulous, charge my Batts, run a PT, charge my iphone, anything at all with a USB

Amazon.com: New Trent ultra-pack IMP880 8900mAh External Battery pack for iPad, iPhone 4 4G, iPhone 3G 3GS, iPod, Motorola Droid , HTC Android Phones, Blackberry: Electronics

A very cool looking unit. I like the size.

I bought that digipower because I was going on a camping trip and wanted to be able to charge both e-Cig batteries and my cell phone. When I saw I could get it on e-Bay New for $25.00 I couldn't pass it up.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
On e-Bay now for $69.77. Big difference from $25. Was that a "bid" or "buy now" option?

It was a auction that started at $25 with free shipping. I was the only person to bid on it. The seller listed it as a "Universal Laptop Battery" so I don't think many people understood just what it was.

There are many other types of External Batteries out there. What is confussing is that the capacity isn't always given with the output voltage. Mine was advertised as 4,800mAh. But that is at 11.1v. That voltage is the voltage charge a laptop battery which it has output to do.

Be sure to read the specs carefully. Some batteries say they are like 12,000mAh. But that is at .7 volts.

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
OMG I have to have this! Why does Nhaler have to sell it as a complete kit? I just can't justify $90. It holds more cartomizers than the currently available cases (PCC or carrying) and will charge my batteries. I guess an individual in the US cannot order from these Chinese sites (like alibaba.com and Kanger). :(

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
OMG I have to have this! Why does Nhaler have to sell it as a complete kit? I just can't justify $90. It holds more cartomizers than the currently available cases (PCC or carrying) and will charge my batteries. I guess an individual in the US cannot order from these Chinese sites (like alibaba.com and Kanger). :(

I'd expect more vendors, and Nhaler, to carry these as separate items soon. Yes, one can order from them, I have in the past, but be aware there are shipping/W.Union fees on top.

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
The whole two batt thing is kinda silly when its ony 1500 mAh.. means it could charge what 4 batts? Im dissapointed, with all that room i thought we'd get atleast 2000-2500 mAh batts in'em.. Id rather have a bigger batt and room for less cartos. When does one ever need room for 6 cartos? They never get it quite right IMO.. hard to please everybody i guess..

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
The whole two batt thing is kinda silly when its ony 1500 mAh.. means it could charge what 4 batts? Im dissapointed, with all that room i thought we'd get atleast 2000-2500 mAh batts in'em.. Id rather have a bigger batt and room for less cartos. When does one ever need room for 6 cartos? They never get it quite right IMO.. hard to please everybody i guess..

I agree with you!

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My theory is that if a PCC costs the same as say 3 batteries, I would rather just buy three batteries. I use an eGo so I don’t need to charge as often. But when I used a KR808, I wanted more batteries versus a PCC for the same price. But that’s just me.

Maybe if I had more money to spend on hardware right now my attitude would be different.

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
My theory is that if a PCC costs the same as say 3 batteries, I would rather just buy three batteries. I use an eGo so I don’t need to charge as often. But when I used a KR808, I wanted more batteries versus a PCC for the same price. But that’s just me.

Maybe if I had more money to spend on hardware right now my attitude would be different.

If it helps, the pcc includes 2 batteries & 6 empty cartos.

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Just curious. How much does 4 batteries and a 5 pack of cartos cost? And how much does the PCC kit cost?

Not sure how much the PCC costs because you can currently only purchase it from NHaler as a starter kit for $90. As far as the cost of 2 KR808 XL batteries ($26) + cost of 5-pack of cartos ($8) = $34 (+s/h, of course).

I like the case because it will charge XL batts. Currently, I don't even think there is a case that will even hold an XL battery. I also like the ability to hold the 6 cartos. Will I go through 6 cartos in 1 day out, prolly not, but I guess I have vaping ADD - I get bored pretty quickly and like to change frequently. It would also be nice if you were going somewhere overnight. You could could get a few extra charges for you batteries and with the 6 cartos, not worry about running out and having to pack extra cartos or juice. I suppose if I used an eGo, Riva or other PV with a larger battery, a PCC is less of a need. I am looking into an eGO tank and I like the PCC case, less because it is a PCC, but more because it holds everything nicely. Or, perhaps it is just because I like electronic gadgets....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread