New Super Concentrated Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I'm sorry guys, but I can't help it.. I've been trying so damn hard to make great tobaccos. I tried everyone under the sun. Even that vinegar, vape wizard, magic this and magic that. Now all we have to do is use 2.5 % and we are done. The thing about these flavors is that they never fade away..Why do the other flavors fade when we vape them for a day or so, or even after a few hours???? China must only have the secret.. I wish I knew it...:)
LOL it is okay! I love to see real enthusiasm related to a decent flavoring. I am in the same boat. I have a ton of tobacco flavoring and still have not found anything worth talking about.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
OHHHH YEAH.. I just got the RY4 flavor in the mail today... Smells like HEAVEN!!!

My next question on the RY4 does the flavoring smell perfumey? What does it smell like exactly? Is it sweeter or less sweet, caramel heavy or not? Did you add a sweetener? Full description please with comparisons to other RY4 type flavorings if needed. Thanks.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
My next question on the RY4 does the flavoring smell perfumey? What does it smell like exactly? Is it sweeter or less sweet, caramel heavy or not? Did you add a sweetener? Full description please with comparisons to other RY4 type flavorings if needed. Thanks.
These flavors do not smell like anything we are used to.. It smells like whiskey and a fresh pack of opened cigs. The caramel is not in the aroma, but only in the taste.. It's not heavy at all, just enough where it stays in your mouth for minutes.. Although I just mixed it a few hours ago, it will get even better day by day. The Desert ship and the Real Cig flavors have evolved into a juice that is absolutely wonderful... I should be getting some non-tobacco flavors in a day or two. I would not recommend adding anything to this masterpiece. I have vaped lots of ry4's.. As a matter of fact, my Son has my FA ry4 and I tried it today, and the flavor is weird tasting to me now.

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Hey quit talking about me...:) I tried it. It worked for awhile then it muted all my mixes...then I ordered vape wizard and the other one. Talk about muted juice. It made everything bland! Its like vaping vg straight.
Oh I've tried everything also. Trial and error after error................................................lol

Traver

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
WV
I wouldn't discount a flavoring just because it was China made. I too would go on taste as long as they give a basic ingredient disclosure. I want to know if its in PG VG alcohol or what.

We are talking about a country that was killing babies by putting fake protein into milk and baby food. A couple of years ago they were sending dog food to this country that was killing peoples pets. I'm sorry but China just doesn't have the kind of quality controls on food ingredients that we have in this country.
It doesn't mean that many chinese companies don't make safe products. It just means that we can't always tell witch ones they are. So there reason for caution.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
We are talking about a country that was killing babies by putting fake protein into milk and baby food. A couple of years ago they were sending dog food to this country that was killing peoples pets. I'm sorry but China just doesn't have the kind of quality controls on food ingredients that we have in this country.
It doesn't mean that many chinese companies don't make safe products. It just means that we can't always tell witch ones they are. So there reason for caution.

That is all true but not alot of choices here. For now and for a long time the e.cig is a chinese product. What I know for sure is cigarette smoking is bad for your health. Most of us vapers feel much better after switching to vaping. Also our juice is being heated and would that also not kill alot of bad things that might be in our juices?

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
What about all the recalls in this Country??? How many times in our lifetime when we were kneeling to the porcelain god, because some food made us sick for days???? What about the ecoli in the produce??? It's all the same......Quality control is not like what it used to be, because nobody is proud of what they do anymore..

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
If you guys don't want chinese flavorings don't buy chinese flavorings. Some people love Dekang and such and it cracks me up with the rightgeous indignation when almost everything we consume is made somewhere else, packaged somewhere else, base ingredients somewhere else.

Somehow its quickly forgotten the hundreds or thousands of chemicals we were putting into our body before vaping. No flavoring has been deemed safe for vaping- the ramifications are unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread