NEW! Super Product Blitz $.99 Cent Sale! This week's flavor BLUEBERRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
I am not releasing the caffinated eliquid until I do weeks if not months of testing first.

Yeah, I was going to ask about that. I don't remember where, but when I was first researching e-cigs, I came across a site that offers caffeine and vitamin additives in its e-juice. My questions are is it actually absorbed,
Is it an effective dose, and are there any adverse side effects?

I guess if you're sporting an extra eye in the middle of your forehead after testing, we'll know!

mountainbikermark

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
central Virginia
I have a secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not anymore.
nubamyna.jpg

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
NoteToo

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I wanna know why Renegayde always gets advance notice. I'm a jealous Minion!

He stalks me on Facebook... I am normally scared and give him bits of info to keep him happy... A grumpy Renegayde is not good for business. It is like having Jeff's cats coming to kill me... I get scared.

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
He stalks me on Facebook... I am normally scared and give him bits of info to keep him happy... A grumpy Renegayde is not good for business. It is like having Jeff's cats coming to kill me... I get scared.

I still have my cat minions staged very close to your house and lab. But some how they got ahold of some Killer Juice and haven't been responding all week. Did u give them some catnip infused juice :what::what::what:

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

db13berry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
USA
Walt, I want to participate in this on Wednesday. However, I am leaving the country on the 9th and will not return until the 19th.
If I order, can you delay shipping to me until closer time for me to return? I don't trust my kids (who are grown in age but not by my standards)to get it out of the box and put it up in a safe place where my fur babies can't get them.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Walt, I want to participate in this on Wednesday. However, I am leaving the country on the 9th and will not return until the 19th.
If I order, can you delay shipping to me until closer time for me to return? I don't trust my kids (who are grown in age but not by my standards)to get it out of the box and put it up in a safe place where my fur babies can't get them.

Send me a PM and I will take care of you :D

lryder71

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2014
Nd
Just got the blueberry, applewood tobacco, and mt. Dew. I'm getting a little flavor from the dew, but the applewood and blueberry, nothing. Using the MVP2, 2.2ohm and tried watts from 3.2-4.2. Any suggestions? Do these require steeping, if so, any speed methods, or is it a hurry up and wait?I love KJ strawberry n cream and vapor it on arrival from my lost order, so I was surprised on the latest order.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
I've ordered 7 KJ flavors over two separate orders. One I really enjoy (Red Hot). Pancakes I also found also quite flavorful and good as a change of pace. All of the rest were very thin on flavor. A few where I tasted almost nothing at all, regardless of the hardware or wattage. Steeping made no difference in any of them.

I think Walt's a good guy, and I love the prices and sales. But I stopped ordering KJ. It seems like there's a real quality-control issue. If and when it gets straightened out, I'll be glad to come back into the fold.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Sorry to hear about both your issues. As always I am willing to work with you on the flavors. We do crank up the flavoring pretty high. As for a quality control issue I am not sure. Everything is measured in batches, rarely (unless you ask for a different mix) are juices mixed to order. Humm... I would love to have a chance to try a couple things, PM me when you get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread