15ml of E-Juice for 99 Cents! WHAT!? - Super Product Blitz - Weekend Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I got my order in yesterday.
The citrus dew was 1st up to bat and it was just what I was looking for. Perfectly rounded out juice. Flavors are tantalizing and refreshing. I can see me getting lots more of this. I also will be partaking in the extraordinary looking line of Dews.

Next was lemonade. Wow! This ain't for lightweights. I'm a heavyweight contender as far as sour vapes go and this one, ladies and gentlemen, does not disappoint! It's like a gotdang freshly squeezed burst or lemonade! Wowzers.

Onto blue razz. It's nice. Light and sweet. But I gotta be honest, I was searching for more of that sharp blue razz ness. Tad weak I'd say. So I mixed it with the lemonade for a blue razz lemonade and yup, me likely! It's still a good vape solo, but I like it a lot with lemonade added (50-50 ratio of flavors).

I also got Cinnamon Roll. Home Run!!! It's absolutely delightful. The sweet but not too sweet cinnamon hits me first, then what follows is a menagerie of yum. The buttery glazed crust with more warm delicious *with just the right amount of sweetness* cinnamon. Whammy!

Anti venom rounded out the order. I'm getting a sour candy vibe. It's like sweettarts with a twist that keeps drawing you back for more. It's a great flavor.

Last edited:

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I got my order in yesterday.
The citrus dew was 1st up to bat and it was just what I was looking for. Perfectly rounded out juice. Flavors are tantalizing and refreshing. I can see me getting lots more of this. I also will be partaking in the extraordinary looking line of Dews.

Next was lemonade. Wow! This ain't for lightweights. I'm a heavyweight contender as far as sour vapes go and this one, ladies and gentlemen, does not disappoint! It's like a gotdang freshly squeezed burst or lemonade! Wowzers.

Onto blue razz. It's nice. Light and sweet. But I gotta be honest, I was searching for more of that sharp blue razz ness. Tad weak I'd say. So I mixed it with the lemonade for a blue razz lemonade and yup, me likely! It's still a good vape solo, but I like it a lot with lemonade added (50-50 ratio of flavors).

I also got Cinnamon Roll. Home Run!!! It's absolutely delightful. The sweet but not too sweet cinnamon hits me first, then what follows is a menagerie of yum. The buttery glazed crust with more warm delicious *with just the right amount of sweetness* cinnamon. Whammy!

Anti venom rounded out the order. I'm getting a sour candy vibe. It's like sweettarts with a twist that keeps drawing you back for more. It's a great flavor.

I am glad everyone is liking the new Cinnamon Roll. I must say it was the fastest 25L we ever used up on a none super sale flavor ha!

LizaBear

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
Can't wait to get my Cinnamon Roll - that order is still stuck at the customs office :( A colleague is trying to sort it out for me so I don't have to spend a whole afternoon going from window to window. They didn't give me a reason for detaining it - it's below the VAT/tax value and the contents are not restricted. Fingers crossed.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
  • Deleted by Walt83
  • Reason: Wrong Thread ha

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Id like to try the cinnamon roll too.
ive tried a pretty fair amount of vendors so far... And walt is one of the top two ive tried.

Walt has a background with flavors from what I can ascertain? So that really differentiates him from other vendors. The focus on natural flavors really shines in the juices of his I tried. Normally you don't see a vendor give so many options that are consistently delicious juice. My hat is tipped. (and it truly has not been a brownnosing attempt to get you to make sundrop, you have a talent)

Via spontaneous binary code

wink_82

Mar 27, 2014
United States
Still waiting to try my cinnamon roll, I'm still on the custard and loving it. My girlfriend accidentally flushed my extra coil I was trying to soak over night down the garbage disposal! Going to order some new ones soon and can hopefully switch out and try the other flavors I ordered. I may just clean out my iclear30, I gotta say the draw on it is just too tight, so I'm really wanting to try them in my PT3

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread