15ml of E-Juice for 99 Cents! WHAT!? - Super Product Blitz - Weekend Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
As long as you did not order 10+ I still took care of most. We ended up with over 400 orders, about 50 left to ship and they will still go out tonight. If you did not get the email yet, you should get one before the 8pm pick up :D

Sorry for missing. My normal employees are all done with college for the summer and moved back home, BTW if there are no initials on your invoice... that means I filled it haha. I got lazy with the stamp!

wink_82

Mar 27, 2014
United States
Sorry for the delay. I promise that we normally ship faster :p

Ordered on the 10th, (a Saturday).. shipped on the 14th (wednesday).. Supposed to be here this Saturday, that's quite alright in my book! Especially at such an unheard of price. I read a lot of great reviews, especially about Boblo's Custard, and planned to order in the next few weeks.. this deal put me over the edge! Its safe to say you gained another loyal customer in me. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
So, I tried all 6 juices I received from last weekends sale (just got them Friday)... Boblo's Island Custard Vanilla, Anti-Venom, Blueberry, Blue Raz, Citrus Dew, and Lemonade.

Tested in 5 - 1.8ohm dual coil Aspire BDC and 1 - mini Pt3 @ 1.5ohm, on both a MVP 2.0 and a VV V3. All the Aspires where new outta the box last weekend and used once to taste test juices earlier in the week. Each tank and coil was cleaned and dried. The mPT3 had a new coil.

And, well...

They ALL taste burnt at anything over 3.3-3.5v (6-6.8w).. Except Citrus Dew and Lemonade, which can go to 3.7v. The Anti-Venom is the worse as it tastes slightly burnt @ 3.3v (lowest my MVP/V3 can go). This also means very little vapor. Except, again, Anti-venom which has great vapor (or would be if allowed to go to at least 8w).... The Custard had the worse vapor. It was almost non-existent.

So, I put them all on a eGo 3-6v VV and went down to 3v (5w) and they did much better in the flavor department, but then, @ 5w, the vapor wasnt that good. The Dew and Lemonade seem to do best @ 3.3v, the rest @ 3v (lowest I can go).

Dunno what to say... Any help here?

Last edited:

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
I use vision spinners or smoktech winders, with iClear 16, iClear 30, ProTank 2, or a bridgeless 510 atty for tasting. I only get burned flavors on brand new wicks, gunked - up coils in the clearos or fried coils in the 510s... or when I crank the voltage up too high.

For my taste, most of the flavors do best at 4 volts or less on the spinners, with coils around 2 ohms (around 8 watts, I think).

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
Sorry I am hoping some of the people on here can help. I personally do not know equipment to well. I use a Nemesis clone with a kayfun tank in office. In the morning I will ask around some at the office to see if they have any thoughts.

Thanks Walt.. I have a dripper coming to try on. In the meantime, I swapped all the Aspire coils out for 2.1ohm ones. These I can run @ 3.5v with no problems (5.8w) on the eGo VV and the flavors on all are good. The Dew and Lemonade are really good. The Vanilla Custard is still having problems above 3.4v. Vapor is decent on all of them.

It must be said that I also tried all of them in my ADV tank, a mini PT3, @ both 1.5 and 2ohm (dual coil) and they did the same. At 6-6.5w they go burnt tasting. Same test @ 2.2ohm in a EVOD single coil, EVOD Glass @ 2 and 3 ohms, CE4 and CE5+ with the same results - at around 6w they go burnt tasting. I have had all of these tanks at 10w with no problems before, and all the EVODs and PT3's to 12.5w with no problems.

I'm at a lost...

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
I use vision spinners or smoktech winders, with iClear 16, iClear 30, ProTank 2, or a bridgeless 510 atty for tasting. I only get burned flavors on brand new wicks, gunked - up coils in the clearos or fried coils in the 510s... or when I crank the voltage up too high.

For my taste, most of the flavors do best at 4 volts or less on the spinners, with coils around 2 ohms (around 8 watts, I think).

Yes, 8watts is my 'nominal'. Some juices like as low as 7, some as high as 10... I have gone to 12.5w (max I can really do with my current setup) with no real problems though.. I just cant understand why I cant go over 6w now, on this particular juice... ?

GeorgeWachsmuth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Riverhead, NY, USA
Well...got my order in and they are all pretty nice. The custard will steep a little more, I think. I got the mocha on a fluke and I have to say, I'm impressed. It has the coffee taste I like. Blue raspberry was a surprise also. I enjoyed it right out of the mail. I tried the flavors in my drippers both low wattage (11 or so) and high wattage (.7 ohm- mech. mod) and enjoyed all of them. Good show....more orders to come.

Currently vaping Mocha in my Kayfun mini....

Last edited:

wink_82

Mar 27, 2014
United States
Got my order today as well, I don't have any free tanks but emptied my PT3 1.8ohm and filled it with Custard. At 7.5watts its delicious. I'm going to steep the other 4 bottles. I need to order some new heads and maybe a few more tanks. Im sitting on a lot of juice I cant try without cleaning some tanks. It looks like my max vg banana split from Mt. Baker may have ruined my first PT3 coil in a week. It was a very dark, thick juice, and I was still learning my MVP so I may have burnt it up. The coils are black and even when dry burning dont turn red. I have it soaking so we will see. So far, very impressed with the Custard! Cant wait to try the rest.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread