Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Just stopped in to see Daniel tonight, he whipped me up a pure keylime juice that i am LOVING! Seriously cool dude and a great Canadian vendor :toast: Will have to go on a picnic now ;) thanks buddy!

Glad your liking that bud! Is it still tasting good?

I actually made myself a bottle of it after you left, and gotta be honest, its pretty freakin good. More enjoyable to vape than I was expecting it would be. It tasted weird at first for the first 10 puffs, then it just started tasting really good I guess once the flavor really worked its way onto the atty.

Infact I like it so much I may just have to put it up on the website soon. Look for "GR Lime" in the Special Reserve category in the coming weeks, and maybe a few other flavors.

VIPOD, ive not received any word yet on upcoming GG batches, I have asked and am awaiting a response. Once I get word on whats going on, I will get back to you. I hope more GGTS will be availble soon, ive been trying to get more for 2+ months now, but no dice so far.

In other news, dropped the everyday price on most my kits by $5, not much but eGo's are now $75.00, eGo-C's are now $99.00, this is of course, before any coupon discounts.

Also, Joye 510 atomizers are in stock, Joye eGo atomizers are in stock, Joye eGo-T atomizers are soon to appear on the website, eGo-C 1000mAh passthroughs are also now available.

Enjoy your week everyone :)

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Glad your liking that bud! Is it still tasting good?

I actually made myself a bottle of it after you left, and gotta be honest, its pretty freakin good. More enjoyable to vape than I was expecting it would be. It tasted weird at first for the first 10 puffs, then it just started tasting really good I guess once the flavor really worked its way onto the atty.

Infact I like it so much I may just have to put it up on the website soon. Look for "GR Lime" in the Special Reserve category in the coming weeks, and maybe a few other flavors.

Ya man, still vaping on it, i am switching between the EVO with the DCT and the LT loaded up with the lime, glad to hear it will be a permanent fixture, i will definately be picking up another bottle......of the "cmac specialty Lime" LOL. Looking forward to whatever new flavors you have coming as well. :toast:

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
VIPOD, ive not received any word yet on upcoming GG batches, I have asked and am awaiting a response. Once I get word on whats going on, I will get back to you. I hope more GGTS will be availble soon, ive been trying to get more for 2+ months now, but no dice so far.

Thanks for the update....these GG's seem to be more elusive than the Bornean Bay Cat. :?:

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
Every time I get a new convert to e-cigs I say, "Don't get nothin' from that Daniel guy at GR cause the bum still can't get me a replacement for my ceramic":laugh:

Daniel, I have a couple burly pipe fitters looking for some side work...you know anyone that may need to be, um..."motivated"?

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
No response from Imeo yet :( Although hes the busiest guy I know so that don't surprise me.

Can someone do me a favor and post in this thread for me; http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/275983-gentlemans-reserve.html

And please tell this gentlemen that if hes sending me emails, they are not coming through (im not ignoring them!). Direct him to this thread so that I can actually talk to him, because I cannot PM him either as he has insufficient posts and I cannot as a supplier reply in the new members section.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
And please tell this gentlemen that if hes sending me emails, they are not coming through (im not ignoring them!).

Daniel, dude! You really got your website fixed! I know, as well as others that the best way to contact you is through email, and not your website, but new people to your site may not know this, and feel like they are getting the brush off when they don't get a response. They have no idea that your website is sometimes tempermental and doesn't forward emails consistantly.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
^ I know! My cart also sometimes refuses to let certain peoples browsers add to cart. Theres no way to know how many orders/potential customers I lose on a weekly basis because of it. Ive .....ed to my coder but the thing is every browser I and him test the website on, works fine. I don't know why some peoples browsers don't want to do it even when its same version as browsers we test with, it doesn't really make sense, and my coders stumped over it as well. Will need to devise a solution of somekind, just not sure what other than putting the email address on the contact forms.

Thanks Quigs! I will give you $10 off your next GG purchase for your help or several free ceramics when/IF I get some.

Also, just slashed vision clearomizer 3.5ml (extreme V3) and dual coil cartomizer prices. Cut throat now, enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread