Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
I don't know about that, some folks like IE and Bing...where the first 3 search results (even if you type in "automatic left handed nosepickers), are:

1, Amazon has them on sale
2. Ebay has even better prices if you order 10+
3. MSN reports that nosepicker was found to be having an affair with a leading Democrat

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
1st (ok maybe 2nd ;)) in line for the next Ody release...I simply must have another...I'm slowly building my re-buildable collection, and some are pretty good but, nothing touches the Ody IMO, also Daniel...any plans on adding to your atty offerings? like maybe bringing in some premium drippers (would sort of go hand in hand with the high end GG gear you carry, when you have stock:(), I've surfed around but stock seems to be an issue, maybe you have an inside line to some of these guys?

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
What you need is a better coder. These issues are unacceptable and not very professional.

Not always sir. Sometimes even the best coders miss what might seem the most obvious things, trying to look at it from a more complex perspective.

We actually resolved the add-to-cart problem that some people were encountering. It was occuring for anyone who visit the website without using "www." before the URL. The solution? Just force a re-route to the "www." variation. Voila. But originally we suspected it was a far more complex issue involving various codes we have mashed together to make the site (codes that have a reputation for causing conflicts together), it wasn't until a friendly stranger made a simple yet keen observation that the case was finally cracked.

To anyone who hasn't heard, we are having an easter contest tomorrow, 10:00am PST its an online easter egg hunt. Checkout this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...grbc-co-online-easter-egg-hunt-april-8th.html or DanesNPits video Gentlemen's Reserve Easter Contest - YouTube for further details, and goodluck everybody who participates!

We also have some new flavors available, some will only be here for a limited time, others might stay for good, they are;
TV Tangerine Lemonade
TV Mahalo Oahu
TV Blue Raspberry
TV Banana Nut Bread
TV Caramel tobacco
TV Chocolate tobacco

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
eGo-C atty heads back in stock. Also new flavors have been added to the site;

TV Rainbow Sherbert (this is the strangest looking juice ive seen, when left alone it seperates into several different components, definetly shake well before use!)
TV Mango Ice Cream
TV Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
TV Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
TV Honey, Lemon, and Grape cough drops for you menthol fanatics

Atomic cinnacide is back in stock I know a bunch of you were wanting more, as is the tangerine lemonade.

601 ePipe will be going up soon, and a ton more reviews.

More hardware incoming and will get up on site shortly thereafter as well. If anyone wants to make any specific requests for hardware you'd like to see PM me, im open to suggestions.

Cheers! :)

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
TV Rainbow Sherbert (this is the strangest looking juice ive seen, when left alone it seperates into several different components, definetly shake well before use!)

that's odd. I've not noticed it with mine.

The flavour is amazing though. It's a must try flavour for anyone liking sweet vapes

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton

This sounds like it could be pretty psychedelic, so I'm definitely in for some of that! Plus the TV Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake sounds good too! Besides it's time for me to restock on your Irish Cream & Monkey Chunks, so I'll be ordering right quick!

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
that's odd. I've not noticed it with mine.

The flavour is amazing though. It's a must try flavour for anyone liking sweet vapes

Keep in mind I have large bottles of it so its more dramatically visible (each layer that is). When the layers seperate it breaks into 3 layers + a 4th layer that sits suspended throughout as swirls, the top layers almost clear I suspect is lime EO or lemon EO, the middle is very light pink probably lime or lemon EO whichever has the higher propensity to uptake the colorings from the rest of the mixture. I couldn't guess whats beyond that other than something pink and something very dark (maybe a dark berry) resulting in the ruby red color that makes up the 3rd primary layer and the 4th layer that swirls throughout the mixutre looks like white particulate matter suspended into the solution, maybe there as a result of oversaturation of the solution with whatever that component is (although ive yet to observe any sediment forming in the bottle bottom after days of being stagnant so maybe this is just some visual phenomenon of the entropy involved between the multiple EO's and VG/PG, alcohol in the flavorings, etc.).

I left some in the deep freezer last night to see what would happen as sometimes I can get EO's to isolate from the PG/VG faster or even get "secret" layers to isolate out where I can then measure the ratio it commits to the final solution, specificly remove that layer for taste testing to determine what it is, etc.). I shook it up good as soon as I took it out as I didint notice any seperation and it was 0mg but when I vaped it-it gave me serious throat hit which I was not expecting. It continued to until it got closer to room temperature.... *shrug* tasted great!

The mango ice cream is awesome as well, theres gotta be caramel or butterscotch tucked into the ice cream component but its burnt ends are cut off by the mango taste. I always find raw caramels or butterscotchs, by any of the fantastic 4 flavor companies, leave a burnt sugar note in their vape that I can't stand but they can be used really well if you find complimentary flavors that will snuff out that burnt sugar note but retain the creamy caramel sweetness.

Loving them both particularly, and just in time for the nice weather :)

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
RainbowSherbertLayers.jpg

This is what im talking about. There might actually be 5 layers as in the right side lighting it looks like theres a 5th layer at top but it could just be the miniscus.

MisterMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Just got my first shipment in from Gentlemen's Reserve today, and I must say I am super-stoked!

I'd placed an order for an eGo starter kit and a bottle of their Burley juice, since I indulge in a pipe now and then, and thoroughly enjoy Burley blends in a pipe. What I didn't expect was a bonus bottle of Tasty Vapor's Boston Cream Pie flavour thrown in. Wow! I was really impressed initially with Daniel's prompt email response to questions I had, and now am even moreso.

A HUGE thank you to Daniel at Gentlemen's Reserve! You're definitely getting more of my business.

Hi there.
I am having an awful time on your web site. I would like to make an order and don't see any of the juices listed on these threads. I am interested in samples to begin with as I just started vaping. Do you have any sample packs? Would like to try the Cinnacide, Key Lime, Mango, Rainbow Sherbert, Cherry Choc Cheesecake...etc etc. in assorted nicotine strengths.
Maybe you could tell me how I can order from you... a pm # or email address???
Thanks for your help.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Hi there.
I am having an awful time on your web site. I would like to make an order and don't see any of the juices listed on these threads. I am interested in samples to begin with as I just started vaping. Do you have any sample packs? Would like to try the Cinnacide, Key Lime, Mango, Rainbow Sherbert, Cherry Choc Cheesecake...etc etc. in assorted nicotine strengths.
Maybe you could tell me how I can order from you... a pm # or email address???
Thanks for your help.

Hmmmmmm, strange. I see all of the flavours on the site from my end? For example, the Rainbow Sherbert flavour is listed in the "Exotic Blends" Category, can you see any other flavours in that particular category? I know he's had some issues in the past with his site, but he has cleared those up a while ago.

When I click exotic blends I see fruity juice peach melba - midnight delights irish cream, chocolate mint, and 2 flavours on special reserve... What the h***? I scroll down and there is nothin else. Feeling pretty stupid here
On the home page I see the different blends and ckick add to cart... Nothin is happening...
I also tried to send a email via web site and filled it out and no send link. Crazy

Last edited:

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Wow! What browser are you using? Let me guess Internet Explorer, right? It's strange that you are only seeing the top few flavours in each category, which leads me to believe the browser you are using isn't reading the site correctly. Can you try using a different browser like FireFox just to see if the problem goes away? I'm sure Daniel will want to know the results of this as he'll want to track this new bug down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread