• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to behind the cheddar

Status
Not open for further replies.

badfish5446

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
Kenosha, WI
I'm a newbie too. I've been vaping for a couple weeks and have no plans on going back to analogs, and ECF has been a godsend, I don't know what I'd do without it! Also glad to find a local sub forum. Is anyone from the Kenosha area and if so do you know of any local shops that sell vaping supplys and equipment. I have my normal company I order from but it's always nice to have a back up close by for emergencys.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
There's a shop in Tosa, I believe, that primarially does their business online, but will let peeps walk in the door...I don't know what they've got for gear, but in an emergency, it IS nice to know that there's someone you can just walk in the door and get some emergency gear from.

You're a bit south of me, but at least you're on the RIGHT side of the WI/IL line :D

We have meets every once in a while - they are announced in the Cheddar curtain. Good to see ya on board!!!

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Welcome vpgtd, and welcome from the South side of Milw., I'm now looking for other south side people too !

How far south are you looking? I'm down here in the OC and there is at least one other person in S. MKE

I am in waukesha but mil twn isn't a far drive. but I do know one thing the money I save vaping is going right into the gas tank.

Isn't that the truth!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread