• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Cheddar Curtain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisteelersfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Wisconsin
I wanted to say thanks for allowing me into your group here. I'm from the West Bend area myself. After a lot of searching and questions I ordered myself A VK from Vapor4Life. I got it on Saturday March 13th and threw out the last half pack of my Marlboro Menthols. Amazingly I love this thing and have no withdrawals yet. I think I may have found my way to quit finally.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I wanted to say thanks for allowing me into your group here. I'm from the West Bend area myself. After a lot of searching and questions I ordered myself A VK from Vapor4Life. I got it on Saturday March 13th and threw out the last half pack of my Marlboro Menthols. Amazingly I love this thing and have no withdrawals yet. I think I may have found my way to quit finally.

Welcome & CONGRATS!!

Aren't these just the GREATEST! I too was among the many that got this with the hopes of cutting back on the analogs. NEVER thought that would mean cutting them out COMPLETELY!

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin

Welcome wisteelersfan,,, hopefully the Pack is your second team,,,, lol. ;)

WHIP? Me 1st please:p (I know you 'studied' under Spikey - God I miss her & her Dungeon).

you were at the last vapers meeting....you know where to find Spikey...the forum that cannot be mentioned.

:::snaps whip:::

I'm just a poor substitute to the Mistress, but I'll do what I can :D

wisteelersfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Wisconsin
Whips? Now that sounds interesting. But in my defense, while my football choices may be a tiny bit off kilter for this state, it's definitely my favorite state I've ever spent time in. Hence the reason I always come back to it. So cut a guy a little slack willya? At least I'm not also a Cubs fan. And I was glad to see Wisconsin pull off the win in NCAA yesterday after Marquette messed up.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
We've got a special new member to the Cheddar curtain - now, 48lowes is an Illinois person, but we won't hold that against him :D

He's definitely Cheddarhead material!
WHAT's 'so special' about he/she?:cry:
Correction - apparently our 'special' member is a HE (my apologies).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread