New to Blu and Vaping, Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

callitkarma67

Aug 13, 2013
Illinois
Hey fellow Blu users! This is a post i made in the new members forum as well, but was trying to get insight from the members of the blu dedicated forum!

OK, so I have recently made the switch from analogs to e-cigs. I chose to go with blu to start because i tried a disposable and it actually helped me cut WAY back on analogs, so I decided to pick up a starter kit and i have't looked back since. However over the week of vaping I've run into a few questions that I would appreciate help with.
First of all, I really really love the blu classic tobacco flavor, but lately it seems that my cartridges stop producing the flavor and leaves a really weird taste in the back of my mouth. It is not really a burning or metallic taste like I have read about. This happens after the first 1-3 "sessions" about 4 minutes a piece, spread out 1-2 hrs apart. I don't know if its maybe me being dehydrated or "getting used" to the flavor or if i just keep getting dud cartos. I'm on #7 already and all of them have done this or given a burnt taste or just plain give off unflavored vapor. I really wish I could describe the taste I get but I just can't (thankfully) relate it to anything, I mean I guess it could be slightly metallic. Really I'm just trying to figure out how to make the flavor I like so much last the whole carto. The vanilla ones will literally last me a full 2 days at least of normal use.

The other question I have is just "maintenance" on my e-cigs. Like how to store cartos that don't fit in my PCCupright or on their side, how often to clean batteries, general tips and tricks to keep the enjoyment there and to keep me fully away from analogs, because sadly I still go back to them though it is only 3-4 max a day instead of 15-20 like it was before.

Thanks in advance!

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Glad that you guys made headway with vaping to knock out smoking.
My personal experience with Blu and Njoy was , They just don't last long on the flavor and vaping power.
You can try an 900mah battery & Evod clearomizer with USB charger for about $12.00 from Fast Tech. And thats with free shipping ( any where )
For under $4.00 get 2 different 10ml E-liquids ( NIC mg & flavor) your choice.
I'm sure you will love the vape power & taste ( once you find your personal flavor )
I was amazed 2 years ago when I got 2 Blu ecig kits,, but it faded away as did the taste and vaping power of Blu.
4 months ago someone turned me on to what I mentioned at fast tech. I wasn't even wanting to quit smoking,,BUT,,I can't imagine ever smoking again. I love my Coffee,,Expresso,,Chocolate,,Ice Cream,,Vanilla flavors (16mg)
Hope you find this enteresting.

VAPE ON

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
to the OPs question: store the cartos upright with the connector part at the bottom (same way you'd put them into the PCC).

I can't really tell you about the flavor issue. But I will say, since you're new to vaping, you will need to increase your water intake dramatically. The ejuices dehydrate you & one of the biggest problems new vapers have is dry mouth because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread