Florida
some flavors that i'm looking to make are
canteloupe
spearment
lychee
creme de menthe
bubble gum
cool mint
i plan on using some vape wizard as an additive too....

which type of sweetner would be best to match with some of these flavors?
bavarian cream
vanilla whipped cream
sweet cream
vanilla swirl

thanks for any advice. I plan on using ecig express. prices aren't too bad and i like being able to get my nicotine and vg/pg already mixed. Especially for just starting.

i've bought supplies in the past and never got anything vapeable so i sold it all off, but i was using some pretty harsh flavors such as coffee, grape, ripe strawberries, caramel etc.

Reactions: BrotherBob

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
The "sweeteners" you listed may or may not contribute to the sweetness of a finished liquid, but they're not sweeteners like sucralose or ethyl maltol. I recommend trying the flavors you listed without additives (vape Wizard) or sweeteners to see whether or not they're even needed.

Reactions: Ladiekali

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
I would recommend a sample of nude nicotines 100mg offering. If you qualify. Super smooth. Ecx nicotine is full flavored by most accounts with strong throat hit. Your flavors are on the lighter side which might be a problem?

I use vape wizard very little in sweet/bakery stuff. It helps in tobacco and clipping the rough edges. But it is tricky and can mute flavors.

I am a big fan of sucralose sweeteners when I want sweet. It changes the flavor much less. Marshmallow is also a great additive to add thickness and sweetness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread