New to DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizoDent

Oct 5, 2015
Sudan
Hi every one
I have been vaping for almost one year now. Started with pens and moved along till i reached the sub ohm tanks (thanks to this forum, I knew all about it)
It is so difficult to get liquids in my country so I decided to start DIY. Nowadays am abroad and bought some raw materials to start mixing. I did a lot of researching and studying and I think am good to go
I bought samplers from a TPA agent. I know that I should start with low percentages of flavors and go up, but am leaving after one week and was intending to try all the samples to see which one I will love so I can purchase larger amounts. So it will be very helpful if people with experience find some time to write what percentage exactly for each flavor works the best.
I will be mixing nic free liquids to test the flavors. It will be vaped on a subtank mini rba
The flavors I have is;
Caramel cappuccino
Peppermint
French vanilla
Milk chocolate
Graham cracker clear
Dulche de leche
Peach
Mango
Coffee clear
Spearmint
Guava
Bubblegum juicy
Pineapple
Double chocolate clear

Thank u all :)

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Hello and Welcome to the forums!!!! Everyone is different and taste is subjective. Depending on what you want as main flavors and if you are going for accent flavor notes, percentages will change. As main flavors I tend to hover from 2-4% and accents .1-3%. Graham cracker, I find that only a few drops per 30 ml bottle works as it is a strong flavor. Peach, mango, pineapple and guava work good around 3%. I have heard coffee is really strong as well and would probably mix it in as 1-3 drops depending on how strong you want. Bubblegum works good as mixer at about .5%. French vanilla, I use around 1.5%. Spearmint, peppermint would probably run the 1-3 drops as well. Double chocolate & Milk chocolate would probably run good at 1.5%, those are just educated guesses for chocolates as I have not perfected them yet. You may want to pick up some sweetener flavors like bavarian cream, sweet cream, cotton candy, boston cream, or straight up sweetener like Capellas Super sweet and sour flavors like lime or lemon to enhance the other flavors. Like mentioned before, everyone is different. Take your time, take LOTS AND LOTS of notes. Some juices can be vaped right away and some may take a week or 3 to meld together. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread