New to ECF and analog free after 57 years of smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
This site is great and has been a big help to me in learning about the world of E-Cigs. I prefer to use the term PV's (personal vaporisors) which helps avoid the negative feedback from the anti-smoking crowd.

I have been vaping for 2 months now and have been analog free from day 1 after 57 years of smoking 1 to 2 packs/day.
My doctor is almost as pleased as I am about this. My wife is also anaolg free after 50 years of smoking. We both quit on the day we received our kits. Besides our improved health, we have saved almost $700 in two months, factoring in the cost of the equipment to date. Needless to say, we are both delighted. Thank you for providing this forum.

This is just fantastic !
Welcome to ECF and congratulations to both of you !

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
This site is great and has been a big help to me in learning about the world of E-Cigs. I prefer to use the term PV's (personal vaporisors) which helps avoid the negative feedback from the anti-smoking crowd.

I have been vaping for 2 months now and have been analog free from day 1 after 57 years of smoking 1 to 2 packs/day.
My doctor is almost as pleased as I am about this. My wife is also anaolg free after 50 years of smoking. We both quit on the day we received our kits. Besides our improved health, we have saved almost $700 in two months, factoring in the cost of the equipment to date. Needless to say, we are both delighted. Thank you for providing this forum.
How totally awesome! Congratulations to both of you :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread