NEW to ECF and vaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

puneet1984

Oct 24, 2013
pune
hello guys,
i am from India...
recently bought Ego-T 1000 mah battery with Kanger T2 clearomiser and joyetech 11mg e liquid....
want to know is this setup good enough....
also are there any members from india who can let me know where else i can get the e-liquids....
will other company eliquid work with kanger T2....

thanks for reading...

puneet1984

Oct 24, 2013
pune
Thanks guys for the help...
Just one more query... Can any1 please tell what r all the abbreviations used for like atty,pv etc

Also please someone help me with this...
I was gifted this e-cig (pic attached)....but I found it to be useless due to battery life...
I don't know what kind of E-cig it is... Just would like to know if it could be used if I refill it....
I am presently using EGO-T with Kanger T2 and 11mg tobacco flavour

quvanuba.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

BGaulding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Virginia, USA
Thanks guys for the help...
Just one more query... Can any1 please tell what r all the abbreviations used for like atty,pv etc

Also please someone help me with this...
I was gifted this e-cig (pic attached)....but I found it to be useless due to battery life...
I don't know what kind of E-cig it is... Just would like to know if it could be used if I refill it....
I am presently using EGO-T with Kanger T2 and 11mg tobacco flavour

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Here's a link about the abbreviations: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/21069-ecf-abbreviations-101-a-4.html

Someone else give you this link already & I also agree you should check out the ECF Library. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-library/

There's a ton of info there!!

Last edited:

puneet1984

Oct 24, 2013
pune
thanks BGaulding...
i have already gone thru the ECF library and was confused regarding the model of the e-cig in the pic above....
just to confirm is it 510 battery with atomiser??? something similar to joye 306???
but my other questions are still unanswered like can i refill the cartridge with e-liquid and use it...
also what accessory will i need to attach this cartomiser with my ego-t...

puneet1984

Oct 24, 2013
pune
Guys sorry but I think question was not understood...
I want to ask wether the battery and the cartridge and atomiser in picture in the previous thread is 510 type or what....
And if it's 510 and ego -t is also 510 then why I am not able to connect the two??
Also the cartridge in the picture can be refilled or not???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iGl0

Oct 17, 2013
CA, USA
Definitely NOT 510. The battery end of a 510 has internal threads.

Not real familiar with the "cig-a-likes", but it looks like a cartridge and atomizer. You may be able to refill the cartridge, but it may leak.

Sorry if i was mistaken, but i thought in his OP he said he got an ego t, i thought he was referring to one of these:
eGo-T 1000mAh Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread