New to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone I'm new to vamping and I'm about to my my first pen. And by make I mean I'm buying stuff separately. I'm buying the e-liquid, and a kanger t2 clearomizer and I'm a little confused about the battery, right now I'm buying a regular ego battery but i don't know if It's compatible with the kanger t2? Any recommendations ?

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
Welcome to the forum:) Yes the T2 is compatible with the ego battery. I would also recommend getting an ego twist battery or a vision spinner. They have a little dial on the bottom that you can turn to make the vape hotter or cooler giving more or less throat hit, warmth and flavor to your vaper. It allows you to more fine tune your vape. I hope this helps. It can be a bit overwhelming at 1st but soon all of this stuff will be 2nd nature. Just hang around this forum and read a lot. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We are here to help :)

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Have you tried the bottom coil clearos? The T2 is an older top coil clearo, and there are some nice clearos that are much more popular today for the same price of less. Perhaps an evod or T3S. The Protank II is very nice, maybe the best clearo on the market, but there's some nice new devices coming on the market now that look promising as well. We'll see. Good luck and welcome to the Forum.

Panth

Oct 26, 2013
Phoenix
I'm new to vaping (and the forum as well) so welcome =)

Personally, I prefer the iTaste vv & TS3 setup to the ego but ymmv. They seem to cost about the same, the vv has more variations, and the real win for me is the usb powering - can plug in pretty much anywhere while vaping without having to disassemble. Also, it's threaded to accept, what appears to be, most major tank styles.

The TS3 fit the ego twist I know, that's what i bought them for to begin with - not sure about the T2/ego combo but I'd guess that they fit also. The vets here know far more than I though.

So far I have tried the eGo twist (4 different ones actually due to failure/breakage), a shorter eGo (forget model) and a, iTaste vv for batteries TS3 and ismoka bcc for tanks. I personally prefer the vv/TS3 combo right now. The only fluids I've tried so far are from local shops here in Phoenix so I don't know how helpful that is.

Hope my noob knowledge helps some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread