New to ECF what are you Vaping on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldefyre

Aug 14, 2013
Northern MN USA
Hi, new to ECF also and only been strictly vaping a month myself. I started with a brand my fiancee suggested but found it lacking. Did my own research and ended up buying a Halo G6 kit with clearomizers and within a couple weeks upgraded to a Halo Triton which I am currently using. For where I am right now, it has been working very well for me. I just ordered a VV battery from Halo, along with a couple new tanks and higher ohm coils. Will probably upgrade as money permits, looking at other mods, etc, but for now, Halo Triton and assorted Halo juices (Tribeca, Torque 56, Voodoo, SubZero, Malibu) are working for me.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
CAM00087.jpg Green Reo Grand with RM2 built with 28 gauge micro coil 8 wraps and cotton wick.This Green Machine vapes hella mean :cool:

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
1. Joyetech eGo Twist 1100 with 1 Kanger Pro Tank II (2.5 Ohm), 1 Kanger M-T3 (2.5 Ohm), and an A6 drip atomizer (for testing flavors)

2. Joyetech eRoll

3. V2 cigs (backup)

I'm still figuring out juices, but as for hardware, I want to buy another Joyetech eGo Twist 1100 and a couple of Kanger Pro Tank II Mini's for different flavors (coffee in the morning & pipe tobacco for the evening).

Hey there!
I started vaping about 3 weeks ago. I currently use The 'Green Machine' (by MileHighECig) the green machine single 2-400x400.jpg . I'm currently using the disposable tank (will upgrade to the better one next month) and my local retailer is Cigar Land in Belfair, WA. My mls vary between 18 and 24 and when not in the mood for nicotine, I still have the 0 mls. I have been cigarette free for 4 months and love e-cigs! I have been trying to get all people I know who smoke to use e-cigs.

BDUAres

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
Texas, USA & London, UK
KTS Storm, FT V3 Sentinal clone all brass with custom fire button cover, Vamo. Protanks with Peaches & Creme cotton yarn wicks, RSST at 1.8 with same cotton wicking. Paying it forward and getting rid of the 1300mAh EGO Kanger T2 setups tomorrow to a colleague who wants to start vaping and get off analogs.

20130912_171515_zps06b594df.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread