new to ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
Welcome to ECF. Gratz on making the choice to make a change for the better.

The eGo kits are very good and very affordable. make sure you have at least 2 batteries. Backups backups and more backups.

I have never used a stardust but I've seen some bad reviews on them. Most people recommend CE4's or Kanger T3's or Vivi Nova's.

You will find friendly helpful people here to assist you on your journey.

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
oh and if anyone has been to the local canvape stores, i was wondering what are the differences in terms of price?
i wouldnt mind going local to avoid the shipping charges

This would probably be answered faster if you posted in Can forums. You need 5 posts before you can post anywhere aside from New Members.

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
With clearos you have to tip the PV to keep the wicks wet. When they get dry they burn and taste awful. You should always have backups. One battery in use, one charging. With 2 if one breaks you have to do some fancy footwork. Same with clearos. There is nothing worse for a new vaper than to have equipment stop working without extras.

Glad you made the choice to love your lungs ;)

palmtreevans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Virginia
Congrats on the switch to Vaping! I tried several of the cigarette lookalikes before buying an ego, which led me to finally put down the analogues about a year or more ago. You definitely want to have some extra atomizers/cartomizers around. They always seem to go bad when the local shop is closed! I haven't used the stardust, but tried several diferent tanks and clearomizers before finding the sub tank from Mom and Pop Vapor Shop. It's cheap and works GREAT. No leaks and easy to refill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread