New to forum but experienced. Crown Tank 1st version vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moises Rivera

Apr 27, 2015
Hello everyone, new to the forum, from Belize but an experience vaper. Been using the crown tank with rba since 2016 and I haven't had the need to do any upgrades. I get great flavor, no spills and great clouds. Wish I could get in in black but seems like it isn't anywhere to find. If anyone can point me to a site to get it would greatly appreciate it. Recently got the Aegis X since my Fuchai 213 plus died out on and I must say it's amazing so far.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Make 'N' Vape

Sep 9, 2019
Hello everyone, new to the forum, from Belize but an experience vaper. Been using the crown tank with RBA since 2016 and I haven't had the need to do any upgrades. I get great flavor, no spills and great clouds. Wish I could get in in black but seems like it isn't anywhere to find. If anyone can point me to a site to get it would greatly appreciate it. Recently got the Aegis X since my Fuchai 213 plus died out on and I must say it's amazing so far.

If you still like the original Crown than the Crown mini is just a shortened neck version that's increases the flavour marginally. Moreover it is still available in the odd place and in black.

In the uk cremedevape currently have it for £12.97 and they ship internationally not sure what the cost of shipping is though.

Uwell Crown Mini

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everyone, new to the forum, from Belize but an experience vaper. Been using the crown tank with RBA since 2016 and I haven't had the need to do any upgrades. I get great flavor, no spills and great clouds. Wish I could get in in black but seems like it isn't anywhere to find. If anyone can point me to a site to get it would greatly appreciate it. Recently got the Aegis X since my Fuchai 213 plus died out on and I must say it's amazing so far.
Welcome and glad you joined.

Moises Rivera

Apr 27, 2015
If you still like the original Crown than the Crown mini is just a shortened neck version that's increases the flavour marginally. Moreover it is still available in the odd place and in black.

In the uk cremedevape currently have it for £12.97 and they ship internationally not sure what the cost of shipping is though.

Uwell Crown Mini
Thanks a lot. Will look into them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread