New to Forums, but not to Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeFaerieLady

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
I estimate it's been a year now since I quit smoking by vaping. I've had a few set ups and a few bumps in the road, but soon as I started vaping, I couldn't touch another analog. Talk about gross!

I've been surfing through the forums for a few days now as a guest and thought I should give in and create an account, so hello!
:D

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
Oh god, I swear we're always gathering supplies. I have a spinner for my main after I murdered a V1 LavaTube. I still have my faithful ego-T's as backup though. Soon, I'll be starting to get more...

A whole year and you don't own every mod on earth yet?!?!

Just kidding! :D Welcome to ECF and congrats on a year!

LeFaerieLady

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
@Oktyabr: Haha! I wish! Unfortunately I work for a school...meaning I'm underpaid AND I catch all the little munchkins' illnesses and get sick more than I get sick time! I also didn't get to starting to order online (and not at the B&M) until the last few months when the B&M got too big for their britches and started giving crap service and having NOTHING in stock!

@gavind4: The calendar says it's spring...the 50 degree days say it's spring, but the snow...the snow just won't freakin go away!!! and LOL, nah, that's my ball python girl. But I've been super tempted to get snake print duct tape from Target for my Ego-T's :D :D

Oktyabr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2009
Next to the ocean, WA
oktyabr.wordpress.com
LMAO! Well, we had mornings as low as -23 plus wind chill this winter, so 50 is AWESOME! We're all out here in t-shirts and jeans!

Hahah! We moved to Washington state years ago... from the Iron Range ;) Still have friends and family back there complaining of "spring".

MonkInsane

ECF Veteran
I estimate it's been a year now since I quit smoking by vaping. I've had a few set ups and a few bumps in the road, but soon as I started vaping, I couldn't touch another analog. Talk about gross!

I've been surfing through the forums for a few days now as a guest and thought I should give in and create an account, so hello!
:D

Is that a Ball Python on your picture, It's gorgeous!

starwatching

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2011
Canton, OH
Welcome to ECF. There is a world of information on here. I've been vaping about 3 years. I quit for a while, then started back up. I'm with you, the analogs just smell and taste disgusting now. I hate being around people that smoke because it sticks to my clothes, hair, etc. I own many mods. About the only one I haven't considered is a Provari. Too much money for me right now. Maybe someday. Good luck and again, welcome to ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread