New to Mad Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
I've been vaping since Sept and have been an exclusive customer of an other vender. During the holiday's they candy cane juice I was in love with it was my all day vape. After the holiday's they discontinued it and I was heart broken. So I have been looking all over for a replacement.

I am gun shy about ordering from any where else because I have been thrilled with the juice and the customer service and the freebies in every order of juice. I was also burned by other venders with horrible juice.

I decided to take the plunge and try other venders to see if I was missing anything

I know that two of these are brand new flaovours but can any one tell me about the others that I ordered

Candy Cane
Select Size and Stength: 30 ml, 18mg
Sticky Toffee Pudding
Select Size and Stength: 10 ml, 18mg
Cookies and Cream
Bavarian Cream
Carrot Cake
Cotton Candy

Will I be as excited when I open the package and are some of these out of the box vapors??

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
Because of what I'm about to tell you, you will be extremely frustrated when you get your shipment.

Top Vapor is very fresh juice. It needs to steep at least a few days before use. It's worth it.

:)

no I learned I have others so they can steep, just wanted to know if any are good straight out of the box

I tried and have all but the two new ones. I'll thrilled with the juice and sooner the later I will try every one. Taste is subjective. I have over 20 favorites so far. Some juices may have yo set and age for a week to a month before the flavor is perfect. If you get the chance try fried apples. You will love it. Post back after your order arrives and let us all know what you like or dislike. Madvapes is a customers business. just like the mom and pops stores of yesterday and coustomer service is second to none. The owner Mark or Hoog as the name he uses in these forms is always on forms and always keeping up with all aspects of his business. Hope this helps

Eddie in Louisiania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread