New to me SID on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anumber1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
NW Ohio
I just picked up a SID from a fellow member. Really wasnt planning on even an entry level mod just yet in my newly found foray into vaping.

Just six weeks ago I had bought my EVOD starter kit. Picked up a 1100ma Smok Winder to suppliment the kit because my wife and I were sharing it to quit the cigs.

Well, after picking up a bunch of juice and some spare tanks (EVODs, Pyrex ARO2s and a couple of mini PT2s) I was looking for a few cheap eGos and fell into this entry level mod for cheap.

Now I just got myself into more research and thats not a bad thing I suppose. searching the archives now but would appreciate any quick links and perhaps some tips for my step up.

I need some ideas and tips towards a tank for the top of my new SID also.

I like my mini PT2s on my egos, is a regular PT2 on this new mod going to leave me short changing myself?

I vape a couple of tanks through my evods a day. 3 ml or so i guess. Need two batts a day to stay charged with the egos. Use low nic, mostly clear juice and since I am able to vape all day (no office or boss over my shoulder), tend to chain vape sometimes. The SID is coming with two 3200Mah NCR 18650b batts so I don't think I am going to be "always running low" on power anymore.

So, a larger tank is in order.

I have about a $50 budget. Like the cooler vape of a bottom coil from my evods. Didn't care for the top wick stuff I bought and tried in the past few weeks.
Would also like low maintenance trouble free as I am on the move all day with little time for fussing with leaks and fills.
Classy looking is always a good thing too.

Wow. I sound picky!
Any advice appericiated.

Al

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
I have a Sid on the way myself, i'm trying to decide between the Aspire Nautilus or the Kayfun 3.1 Mod.
the Nautilus is 23mm in dia, not sure about the dia on the Kayfun but it's prob in the same range..

i went ahead and bought this for the time being and going to get the Nautilus in the next month or so.

http://rtdvapor.com/index.php/rebuildable-atomizers/ehpro-nimbus-rda.html

should be a nice enough, was surprised at the extremely low cost.

Last edited:

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
RBA's i think are the best way to go with a APV. maybe its just personal preference.

Before I got my RBA's I was using pt2 mini. the taste was better than on the egos for sure.
I have a SiD btw. I'm happy with it, but I have nothing to compare it to other than egos :)

I love my Fogger v3 and Kayfun Lite + clone. you have to build coils, but its easy and you get a great vape. that KFL+ BLOWS my MPT2's out of the water!

If RBA isn't your thing, try checking out some of the clearo threads, or post something over there (assuming you havent already).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread