The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to mesh

Discussion in 'Wick and Wire' started by AvaOrchid, Nov 24, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    So I thought I hated mesh. And this is in rebuildables. But I got a kylin mini AIO and I think because of the small chamber Im really enjoying this. Now I've been using it for quite a few days and usually by now I would have changed out my wick with a regular coil but this is still extremely clean like there's no off coloring it's not gunked it's firing and vaping perfectly there's absolutely no change in the color of the mesh. So when is the point where I need to change it if it's still operating correctly? Usually I know because I lose flavor or its gunky.

How often should I rewick my mesh?

How long does mesh last in an atomizer with use?

Is there any hard-and-fast rules or is it just whenever I feel like it?

Before I put a product away I always take the wick out drain the juice clean it and put it away in that way but I leave it already built

2. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    You answered yourself.. "Usually I know because I lose flavor or its gunky"

3. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    So no different than a regular coil change it when I need to and not some Standard Time

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Seiggy

Seiggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2012
    Irwin, Pennsylvania
    I agree with @SupplyDaddy. Mesh can last a long time when it's kept soaked in e-liquid. When mine do get gunky, depending on the type of mesh, I'll just remove and burn with a torch and brush and re-install. As long as your wicking is good, it just keeps on going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.