New to posting, but not to usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielboone

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2010
us
Hello all, as the title says I'm new to posting but have been vaping now for almost 7 months. Quit analogs within a couple of days of vaping and have not had a anolog since. I smoked analogs for 25 years at 1 pak a day. Back in Dec 2010 I stumbled across the ecig while on the net which brought me here. I'm sorry for being a lurker for so long and thankful for all of the info and insight from the community. :facepalm: So don't be like me and lurk for so long newbies, because now I regret it for reasons I'll save for the proper thread. Thanks again community and hopefully I can be of help in the future to others.:vapor:

SalukiSnyds

Jul 16, 2011
Chicago
I have just started vaping. My cousin turned me on to it. He has been vaping for 5 months and has done tons of research about vaping. I am very lucky to have him and this wonderful forum for help and support. Thanks everybody!

SS

I also apologize for being a lurker but have spent hours reading these forums!Found a super deal on some juice from my favorite vendor bwb to find out I couldn't pm about it because I have not posted enough!Oh well I'm glad i'm patient!

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
:evil:welcome to the forum...when I decided to try my first e-cig, it was new to me, never thought of researching it or looking for any forums before I bought my first.. yet I successfully stopped smoking, I'm still vaping because i found there was more to it than what I started with, enjoy it using much less nicotine (most of the time, but still want the kick-in-the-... TH once in a while), and still sampling new accessories, gear and juice :evil::headbang::evil:

danielboone

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2010
us
Welcome to finally have you with us DanielBoone! Same wiht me, smoked a pack a day for over 30 years and finally vaping saved the day! I use the Provari, eGo, Reo's and the Ali't. Good luck! Do you still wear your racoon hat?
I started out with V4L and Bloog gear for the first 2 months and then got a Provari with 3 Map tanks that I"ve been using exclusively ever since.
Only wear it during the winter months due to heat..
Thanks to all for the warm welcomes.

Ping

Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
South Dakota
I also lurked for many months. I have been a pack a day smoker for 20 years and tried vaping about a year ago. My first post last month steered me in the direction of a 5V mod and it just arrived today! I have to say it is the best vape I have ever had, without asking the right questions I would have never know all that vaping can offer.

Hopefully I can get rid of the analogs for good this attempt at vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread