New to Reos and a couple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateTimmah

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
Michigan
Can't wait to see pics when you get it (hint,hint) but. . .

welcome-to-the-family.gif

Come visit the reo lounge since we already love you there.
tender.gif

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/626726-reo-lounge-part-v-868.html
JC_link.gif

Thabks! I'm going to have to lounge around some! I haven't been there yet and I'll definitely drop by.

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia
Wahooooooo!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! and welcome to Reoville!! Be sure to cut an inverted V in the bottom of the tube so it doesn't suction to the bottle.

Coal, have wondered if sanding under the spring really helped a lot. Dunno if I could bring myself to do that or not lol

I believe it has helped making a better grounding point, and once the spring is reinstalled you can hardly tell the paint has been removed.
0961fc022560a69e7a6883096fd29b86.jpg

Sent from Reoville [emoji631]

UltimateTimmah

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
Michigan
That's exactly what I meant Coal! The Reo arrived today! USPS has been rather slow lately so I was actually quite surprised and ecstatic. The updates only happened about half the time on the tracking, but, it came and that's what matters. Here it is in all of it's glory! I am giving the RM another bath though, it was still tasting a little like machine oil after my super rushed clean job.

IMG_0504.jpg

Edit: How come the image came in rotated 90 degrees?

d4gger

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2014
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
I have to save images and upload the saved version to not have rotation.

I give my new atties a boiling bath twice to get the oil out. Of course, I've got a pot which has only ever done that.. If you use a pot laying around the kitchen you'll have to scrub it and double boil it to get it clean.

Have yourself some wonderful vapes :)

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia
That's exactly what I meant Coal! The Reo arrived today! USPS has been rather slow lately so I was actually quite surprised and ecstatic. The updates only happened about half the time on the tracking, but, it came and that's what matters. Here it is in all of it's glory! I am giving the RM another bath though, it was still tasting a little like machine oil after my super rushed clean job.

View attachment 424302

Edit: How come the image came in rotated 90 degrees?

Awesome lookin' Reo. Welcome to the 'Ville

Sent from Reoville [emoji631]

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Timmah. That is too funny. Liba lau Timmah (I think that's how he says it) congrats bro. Damn. I missed your name last night. Well get ya next episode though :).

I've sanded my finished mods under the spring too. They didn't not look as nice as coal drillers but WGAFF? It's behind the door :)

UltimateTimmah

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
Michigan
wahoooooooooo so glad it got there!!!!!!! So how much do ya love it?? what juice did you christen it with?? What did you name it (if you name your mods) ??? tell us stories!! View attachment 424451

Haha, I love it quite a bit. Haven't put it down yet. I christened it with some of my own DIY juice, it's my twist on a recipe of a clone of Bombie's nana cream. I think my fiancé gave me the perfect name, she said it looked like the Tardis. And now that's what I shall name it, hah.

UltimateTimmah

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
Michigan
Timmah. That is too funny. Liba lau Timmah (I think that's how he says it) congrats bro. Damn. I missed your name last night. Well get ya next episode though :).

I've sanded my finished mods under the spring too. They didn't not look as nice as coal drillers but WGAFF? It's behind the door :)

No problem man! I haven't seen your Friday night videos yet, but, they sound really fun. I'll have to jump on Skype one of these Friday nights with you guys sometime. So long as having a beer is allowed, because that's what I do on Friday nights. :)

Keep up the videos though for real, I love them. They're the reason I know all I know about the Reo so far and finally jumped into Reoville here.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Haha, I love it quite a bit. Haven't put it down yet. I christened it with some of my own DIY juice, it's my twist on a recipe of a clone of Bombie's nana cream. I think my fiancé gave me the perfect name, she said it looked like the Tardis. And now that's what I shall name it, hah.

Excellent report!! A+ lol

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
No problem man! I haven't seen your Friday night videos yet, but, they sound really fun. I'll have to jump on Skype one of these Friday nights with you guys sometime. So long as having a beer is allowed, because that's what I do on Friday nights. :)

Keep up the videos though for real, I love them. They're the reason I know all I know about the Reo so far and finally jumped into Reoville here.

I like it :). Hell yes your favorite beverage is allowed. Mines heavily caffeinated but yours can be your DOC :). Thanks for the props.

Timmah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread