• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to the Boston vapors club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj_neil

Jun 15, 2011
Boston
Hi,

I'm not sure how to "join" a club on here, or if I just have to resort to posting in the forum if that qualifies as membership. New to this site, in general. Anyway, so I'm from the Fall River area. Proud to be here! This site is so helpful, I am on it daily. Send me a PM if you have any questions (moderator?) or need to verify anything.
Cheers.

ollieNnym88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2011
Quincy,MA
Well Im from Boston but i moved to ND before i started vaping but im moving back thank god but yea i would like to go to the next vape meet in Boston. i havent even been to a vape meet also havent even meet another vaper yet. But anyways i hope they fix the group thingy so that its easy to join and stuff well i hope all have a good week.

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
Well Im from Boston but i moved to ND before i started vaping but im moving back thank god but yea i would like to go to the next vape meet in Boston. i havent even been to a vape meet also havent even meet another vaper yet. But anyways i hope they fix the group thingy so that its easy to join and stuff well i hope all have a good week.

Hey Ollie - See my sig. There's a meet coming up in a couple weeks.

:toast:

Swigger14

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
Boston
Hey there - joined the forums about a week ago and just found this. I am in Somerville and have only been vaping for about a week. Loving it so far.

Is there anyone currently living in Boston/Somerville/Cambridge, or nearby. I see some people out in Worcester. Unfortunately, I am carless.

Hope to talk to some of you soon.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Hey there - joined the forums about a week ago and just found this. I am in Somerville and have only been vaping for about a week. Loving it so far.

Is there anyone currently living in Boston/Somerville/Cambridge, or nearby. I see some people out in Worcester. Unfortunately, I am carless.

Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Good luck, but this area appears pretty dead. The health department in Boston has already passed regulation that they plan to put in effect November 10th that will make all purchases illegal unless face to face sales take place and it will be controlled like cigarettes banning use except where you can smoke.

Nobody seems concerned. Enjoy your new hobby.

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
Good luck, but this area appears pretty dead. The health department in Boston has already passed regulation that they plan to put in effect November 10th that will make all purchases illegal unless face to face sales take place and it will be controlled like cigarettes banning use except where you can smoke.

Nobody seems concerned. Enjoy your new hobby.

That regulation has not yet passed. Hearings are the first week of October. Yes, we are concerned.

The Boston Vapers Club seems to have folded in with the rest of New England. Swing on by, Swigger!

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
New vaper, late to the party! I'll go to the NE group, they are having a meet-up in Hartford this weekend!

I'm in Worcester and started vaping a little over a month ago. I have an ego kit and a 5v pt, for now.... I've been busy trying new juices and "stews", my mixed up juices. Love sweets! I saw that there were some meets right here in Worcester, but, at the time, I had not discovered the wonderful world of vaping!

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
New vaper, late to the party! I'll go to the NE group, they are having a meet-up in Hartford this weekend!

I'm in Worcester and started vaping a little over a month ago. I have an ego kit and a 5v pt, for now.... I've been busy trying new juices and "stews", my mixed up juices. Love sweets! I saw that there were some meets right here in Worcester, but, at the time, I had not discovered the wonderful world of vaping!

Welcome, Snus! Hope to see you at the meet tomorrow!

cool breeze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Boston
Another new vaper, late to the party. Looks like everyone has moved over to the New England Vapers club, but I figured I would introduce myself here anyway before heading over there.

I live in Lunenburg and discovered vaping early last week. I haven't had an analog in a week now, even though there are still a couple of unopened packs lying around the house. Simply amazing, almost painless, after smoking for over 35 years.

The Hartford meet-up tomorrow is too long a haul for me, but I will try to get to a meet the next time they have one in the Worcester or Leominster/Fitchburg area.

pesok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2009
Everett, MA US
after hearing about Rochester meet from Pete Busardo i wondered if there a community closer to me in Mass someplace. This link has come up - i am 10 mins away from downtown Boston myself(north shore - Everett/Medford/Malden area) so add me to a boston group. Small intro - I started vaping in December of 2008(after smoking for last 15 or so years) but went back to analogs around September of 2009(mostly due to a frustration of inconsistent hits due to technology back then). I still have over 20 batteries as well as around 50 atomizers and tons of cartridges from back then since there were no cartomizer/clearomazier/tank/VV or anything like that - you were pretty much limited to rechargeable battery(with/out passthrough - up to 1000mAh), atomizer and cartridge - thats it. About a month and half ago I decided to give it a try again(healthwise decision) and asked for an advise here on forum (link to that thread). Long story short i am now a proud owner of Provari V2(extended cap of course), a couple of new Ego kits as well as about $gazzilion:) worth of cartos/clearomizers(stardusts mostly)/batteries/chargers(got Pila IBC for my provari batteries since it came so highly recomended)/tanks(smoktek mostly since they match provari nicely-although for me performance always comes 1st and looks a distant last) and bunch of other(new to me and unavailable back in 08-09) stuff. Happy to say i havent had an analog in about 5 days(thats after doing 2-3 packs daily) and hope to stay that way.

Sorry for a long winded post - and hope i can join your Boston group of like-minded people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread