• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

new to the club, and busted atty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakdown00

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Bonita Springs, Florida
So i posted in general about a busted atty wondering if anyone from my area would see it and respond and found out that there was a flordia club, didnt even know so great even better, but now i need to find some people from around in my area, im in bonta springs, inbetween naples and ft myers, and i need to find a vendor for a new 801 atty. i have some on order but its gonna kill me to wait till monday/tuesday any help? maybe gas stations that sell parts or any chain stores?

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Sorry, can't help you out with any info but just wanted to say hello and welcome to the Florida club.

I have a good friend who lives in Bonita Springs...I love going to visit her because we can go to a bar and grill in north Naples that serves pizza Ohio style. Come to think of it, it's probably about time for a visit.

13ways

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Orlando, FL
I know a guy in Orlando but thats about it. Sorry I cant help ya out more. I did a google search and came up with nothing. If you are in need I know of a few places in Orlando where you can pick up a Smoking Everywhere kit, though Im not a big fan of theirs. You can contact my friend at Clean Safe Smoke Electronic Cigarettes and see if he can do anything for you also. Once again he is in Orlando though.

I know cleansafesmoke isnt listed as a vendor on here but he is an actual friend of mine so I will vouch for him any day.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
The problem is that no one is selling atty's or batts for the 510, 801 or 901 anywhere other then on-line. Juice or disposables and maybe if you are desparate and will turn purple or something you can go to the mall and pay 150 4 for a Smoking Everywhere.
If I had the money I would open a littlle shop that sold emergency supplies! A place like Tampa or Orlando would be ideal! Even if the stuff was banned..then at least I would be set! LOL

13ways

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Orlando, FL
I would wait for the legal battles to subside because a brick and mortar store has more legal repercussions than an internet store since it is much easier to take down a site then to close a shop as well as some other stuff that I dont know about since I am not a lawyer or have any legal edumacation lernins. Flea markets are the best way to go right now if you dont want to go internet as flea markets tend to fly rather low under the radar.

scottyj

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
fl
im in fort myers downtown area if any one needs something in a pinch let me know juice carts atomiser for 510mabey i can help
can always meet in a public place fleamarket fishing peir or someplace i will be going to fleamarkets in nfm area drivein and shell factory flea masters and ortiz flea marketi sell stuff at all of them depends on my mood and how i feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread