New to the Crew - Some Newb Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

notrab13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
DC Metro Area
I've just registered here on the ECF today, but have been vaping for two months now. I've been using BWB juices (tried seven flavors so far) for the last month, and am loving it. I tried to find a forum about BWB other than a social forum, but to no avail. This site is rather huge and confusing, though, so I maybe just missed it. If you folks wouldn't mind answering my questions about the BWB line, I'd appreciate it.

I've been wanting to try Honey Flue Nut and Don's RY4 since I first learned about BWB, but it's been unavailable for the entire last month. Does anyone know when those will be?

I've now tried Casablanca, Maple tobacco, Cafe Mocha, Espresso, Peach, Waffle, and Applewood so far. What would you suggest I try next besides the two I really want to try? Casablanca is my favorite flavor so far, but I love all of the tobaccos so far.

Thank you for your time!

Bluesun62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
Ramona, CA
Welcome to the Crew and ECF Notrab13,

Here are the two threads where you will find most of us most of the time.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...94181-backwoods-brew-ordering-thread-567.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...unofficial-bwb-fanboy-fangirl-thread-334.html

I just love 555. It would be my all day vape if I could narrow it down to one. I usually have 4 PV's loaded. 555, Applewood, Espresso and Peach. But I like Cherry Tobacco, Hunters and Nutty too. Root Beer is awesome and refreshing. Those are the ones I vape the most.

The nice thing about this Crew is that if you get something you don't like it is easy to trade here for something you do like.

Again, Welcome to the Crew.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Welcome notrab, now as part of your initiation, you have to wash the other Brutus!

Attachments

• 18096019212_0_BG.jpg
    18096019212_0_BG.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 28
  • P8120041.jpg
    P8120041.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread