New to the forum and new to vaping. Need recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I have a Topside and I love it, but you really won’t benefit from using it with a sub ohm. Plus, it’s bigger than a regular single battery mod, because of the juice bottle.

I would not recommend starting off building RDAs either. But yeah, better flavor.

I’d say get one of those Aegis and a decent tank and start there.

Learn your vape style, and then if you’re interested, learn how to build to suit your preferences. Doing it the other way around works for a few, but it makes things more difficult for you.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
How do you like the tanks that come with them? Would I better off buying something like the falcon or the mesh pro?
The Geekvape Cerberus? I like it a lot. I haven't used the Falcon or Mesh Pro to compare.

I'm not a high wattage vaper. I prefer to vape around 30 watts. The coils available for the Cerberus have a recommended wattage of 40 watts, but that's too high for my enjoyment. I set my wattage for this tank between 20 and 30 watts. It still puts out good vapor and flavor if you're not a cloud chaser.

I've been using my favorite tanks for about 3 - 4 years, the original Uwell Crown. I'd continue to recommend them except there are rumors and signs that Uwell might be discontinuing both the tank and the coils.
Original Uwell Crown Clearomizer Tank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread