New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaziDaze

Jun 14, 2013
Carolinas
Just to introduce myself, I am new to the forum but have been vaping for around a year and a half. I am proud to say that since my first vape in Jan 2012, I have not had an analog - and this is after 60 years of smoking with at least 10 attempts to stop. :D

I am currently using the Kanger T2 clearomizer with the ego-C and/or the ego-V v2 Mega batteries and I find the combination perfect. I use the smaller battery when going out and want the smaller package that fits into my shirt pocket.

I am lucky to have a vape shop right in my area that has all the hardware at great prices, but he is having trouble keeping my favorite juice in stock. I have been looking for an online supplier that I can depend on. My juice of choice has been a tobacco flavor that I mix with just a bit of menthol. I have been looking at Johnson Creek as a supplier. They are a bit higher in price from what I have been paying, but I need to find someone that I can rely on.

Any thoughts on Johnson Creek or any other reliable juice suppliers?

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , and Johnson Creek is a fine vendor , but I suggest you try several of the juice vendors , sample sizes . This way you can find the flavor you like . Or , like a lot of people on this forum ( me included ) We do the DIY thing . Order the needed ingredients , and just make your own . Then you never have to worry about running out . Good Luck , either way .

Mistical

Jun 14, 2013
CA
Welcome! I'm a new member too, but I have done some reading on reputable vendors. The two that come to mind are Heather's Heavenly Vape and Mt. Baker's Vape. Mt. Baker's seems to be better priced, but Heather's was the 2012 overall best vendor. I have an order for 2 juices from Heather's that I should be receiving either today or tomorrow. If you want, please PM me to remind me to let you know how the juices are. I've read that steeping enhances the flavor, but I've read reviews that state that the flavor is still delicious right out of the mail. Oh, and these forums are extremely informative; hope you enjoy :)

LaziDaze

Jun 14, 2013
Carolinas
Welcome , and Johnson Creek is a fine vendor , but I suggest you try several of the juice vendors , sample sizes . This way you can find the flavor you like . Or , like a lot of people on this forum ( me included ) We do the DIY thing . Order the needed ingredients , and just make your own . Then you never have to worry about running out . Good Luck , either way .

I have no idea of how you make your own - does it mean you buy the base and add your own flavor and nic? Does it require special measuring equipment?

TIA for any advice.

KevinW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Rhode Island
Welcome to the Club!

There are so many awesome vedors that are out there it can be overwhelming for sure. All of the above posts have some really great recommendations for eJuice vedors and they all offer something a little different and at different price points.

For my wife and I, we were having a really hard time finding a vedor that provided eJuice that we really enjoyed. For example, we both really wanted a great watermelon but every single vedor we tried had a slight hint, if that, of watermelon. This was before we found a smaller vedor with amazing customer service called eJuice Monkey.

This is now my go to vendor. Fast shipping, awesome eJuice flavor, solid prices and amazing customer service. I have emailed Alan (the owner) several times and he or his wife have always been great. It is a family run shop and they really do a great job.

I can't speak about a lot of tobacco flavors as we are still trying out to see what we like (only been vaping for 35 days). We are having a hard time with the nutty flavor of the natural tobacco as it is so different than the analogs we are use to.

Best of luck and HAPPY VAPING

Kevin

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
I have no idea of how you make your own - does it mean you buy the base and add your own flavor and nic? Does it require special measuring equipment?

TIA for any advice.
Not sure at what level of nicotine you are but , Wizard labs is one of several places to order juices and base from . They also carry some flavorings as well . I'm now at 0 nic. so making my juice is super easy . a 50 / 50 base and the flavoring , and I'm done . I use a little beaker ( also from wizard labs ) to measure the base and flavors . Good Luck . It's really not that hard . And it's way cheaper than buying all your juices .

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF LaziDaze!

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Be sure to visit the E-Liquid Discussion Forum as well! General E-Liquid Discussion

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread