new to the forums not necessarily to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz33g

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
california
I started vaping two months ago on december tenth and immediately fell in love. I started out with an ego-c but very quickly upgraded from to an ego twist and then a zmax followed by my current device, a vamo. But that one won't last long, I just ordered a provari and my first mech mod, a china gg (it's just to test the waters don't hang me please). I look forward to jumping in to the discussion and making ECF my new home away from home.

The3ngineer

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Dallas, TX
Thanks all. I tend to have a bit of add when it comes to my interests/hobbies (obviously after going through five upgrades in two months) but i've just started getting in to drippers and rbas so hopefully that keeps me occupied for a while. my wallet is a little less than happy with me at the moment.

I'm the same way with my hobbies, I think its called obsessive. I keep telling myself "I will find the one and that will be it" but new stuff is always coming out so I don't know if the buying or hours of research will ever end. At this rate I'm definitely not saving money over analogs but my long term health is priceless and its fun to get new gadgets, so I don't mind.

spaz33g

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
california
the one benefit from my inability to stay on one device for more than five minutes that i didn't anticipate is the fact that i'm saving my friends. my two ego-cs have been donated to two of my friends who were thinking about making the jump. my twist went to a co-worker who is/was a pad smoker but didnt't think vaping would be right for him. and my zmax went to my best friend who was trying to get something to help him and his girlfriend quit. in the two months since i've started vaping, it has gone completely viral in my friend group. almost no one i know smokes anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread