New to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefariousfiend

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
mobile' al
I've been reading these for a while just never actually registered and posted. I've been vaping since December and have progressed quickly started with an ego kit from rawr. Since then I bought a Tesla the week it was released tried everything from non named tanks, reg cartos, kangar t3s, smoktech RDA, viv novas, and just bought 3 aga t +s having a little bit of issues with hotspots right now but these forums have been a great help. Also been reading on different vendors in the juice sectionver helpful aswell. Only tried rawr, heathers heavenly vapes, and local juice so far. Glad these forums are here to help me expand my knowledge and try and find that perfect cape everyone seems to be in search of. Anyway just a little about my experiences so far and just wanted to say hello to all you fellow (vapists) I guess is the correct term lol.

gavind4

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
(N. Phila.) Levittown pa usa
I like fruit flavors I've been doing a lot of peach blends. Peach serum, peach melons, truth serum from rawr. Just peach and bah in from heather and similar from local vendor. All have menthol cool.

Yes I am a quitter smoked for 7 years.

Congrats! I hope you don't find it too hard to be so evil without the smokes.

Hi Nef, i'm a newbie to the whole Ecig / vaping thing. I've only been vaping for about 3 weeks starting with the blu cig.
Most recently i just purchased my first starter kit from vapingme.com. I have 2 eGO-C Twist 1000mah, 2 kanger T2 sunfire 2.4 clearomizers / cartomizers and my e juice of choice bubblegum @ 12mg strength. I must say this is a b.e.a.utiful thing. I haven't thought about or had a ciggy since i got my kit and i don't miss it or the smell of it in my clothes lol.

Nefariousfiend

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
mobile' al
Hi Nef, i'm a newbie to the whole Ecig / vaping thing. I've only been vaping for about 3 weeks starting with the blu cig.
Most recently i just purchased my first starter kit from vapingme.com. I have 2 eGO-C Twist 1000mah, 2 kanger T2 sunfire 2.4 clearomizers / cartomizers and my e juice of choice bubblegum @ 12mg strength. I must say this is a b.e.a.utiful thing. I haven't thought about or had a ciggy since i got my kit and i don't miss it or the smell of it in my clothes lol.

That's a great starter setup wish I would have started out with twist. Oh and I forgot to answer the previous ques. I love my Tesla its been a great mod reliable, great menu, the short protection does work is I've tested by mistake. I haven't messed with the watts yet but that's my next step once I get my agas working right. Anyone know the best gauge for the aga t plus I have 33 and I want a little less ohms plus I think its contributing to the hot spots. It is kanthal a1 33 I have some 28 but the ohms are too low I have some 30 and 32 on the way.

Last edited:
Well now one of my batteries stop working yesterday. It lites up when connected to the charger
Left it there overnight took it off and still nothing. To make it sure it wasn't the charger I connected the other battery and no issues. I call vapingme.com no reply. 30 bucks is a lot for battery turned lemon after a couple of days use. Any suggestions

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Well now one of my batteries stop working yesterday. It lites up when connected to the charger
Left it there overnight took it off and still nothing. To make it sure it wasn't the charger I connected the other battery and no issues. I call vapingme.com no reply. 30 bucks is a lot for battery turned lemon after a couple of days use. Any suggestions
To Diagnose:

What brand, type of battery.

What charger are you using.

What Model Clearo/Carto

What Ohm Carto/Clearo

Singl or Double Coil

They are an online company, contact them through customerservice@vaping.me

Last edited:

bettysue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Cocoa, Florida
Hi,

I have also been hovering here for a while and am finally ready to begin postng and reading more and more. I currently smoke 2-3 packs a day of menthol Clippers. They are cigars that taste the most like cigarettes to me. After the last price hike and tax raise here I had no choice but to look for an alternative and it was pre-e-cigs. I have yet to buy a kit although I have ordered 1 disposable and purchsed another at a local store. The one I bought at the local store was $10 and tasted dreadful, it was a Blu menthol. It tasted like a heavy cigar to me and nothing even similar to a cigarette. The one I ordered online (forgot the name) had that fake peppermint like menthol taste to it.
I followed a couple of the links off the faq doc in the newbie forum and read about the 3 kits that taste most like cigarettes such as the 501 however they don't appear to come in a menthol. I also read about the flavored juice you can buy, but am confused by that as if it is to refill the ones that come in the kit then I would have to smoke non-menthol in order to empy the cartridges and I can't stand non-menthol any more.
Have I just not read enough to buy a kit yet?

thank you,
betty

To Diagnose:

What brand, type of battery.

What charger are you using.

What Model Clearo/Carto

What Ohm Carto/Clearo

Singl or Double Coil

They are an online company, contact them through customerservice@vaping.me

The charger and batteries are made Joye tech the charger is fine I used it with the other eGo twist battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread