New to the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like fruit flavors I've been doing a lot of peach blends. Peach serum, peach melons, truth serum from rawr. Just peach and bah in from heather and similar from local vendor. All have menthol cool.

Yes I am a quitter smoked for 7 years.
The Organic peppermint (VG) from virgin vapor is great. Decent throat his, great flavor and a nice cloud. Definately buying more.

bettysue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Cocoa, Florida
I recommend picking up an ego starter kit I bought my first from rawr vapor only 17 bucks for battery and tank I think also he has good juice menthol tobacco if u like

Jusy an FYI for you I went to the rawr vaopr site and the site is temporatily down, just has a note on it that says:

"We're out of order for a while as we change our name. Please allow us time for this transition; we are planning to have everything in place by Tuesday at the latest and we'll be turning it all back on then. We're still making juice, so all existing orders are being filled - but we can't take new orders until we're back online."

betty

Nefariousfiend

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
mobile' al
I see tha, there are other sites like I Vape, I just ordered from my baker vapor there juice is good. I ddn't care too much for heathers heavenly Vape too lite for me. I've been hearing a lot of good things about AVE bobas bounty a tobacco blend and they just got there billing issues resolved. I don't know if that is mentholated or not but most sites take requests for menthol or you can buy menthol juice and add it. A lot of good things about halo juice I tried their Kringle I think is the name its a light tobacco and menthol blend it tasted a lot like camel menthol silvers to me. As far as batteries I would find an ego twist and a kangar t3 I think I Vape has both and many other sites have them. It's a little pricier that way but with an ego twist you can adjust the volts to get better flavor, vapor, etc. There's so many ways you can start it just depends on what you want and what you are looking to spend. You will prolly come out cheaper in the end if u start out with vv PV vs a basic pass through anyway. I bought a pass through kit and ended up buying my I Vape Tesla about a month or two later. I wish I would have just saved the money and went for the Vv to begin with I like having control over my vape.

Nefariousfiend

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
mobile' al
eGo Express Kit - Matte Black | Express kits | Starter Kits | iVAPE if your not worried about a variable voltage device and want the easiest thing to use that is a basic kit with tanks. Just have to get the juice separate. If you browse the e juice discussion threads I'm sure you will he able to find more information as far as a juice you will like. Again I don't actually like the taste of cigarettes / tobacco so I go with sweet menthols. But as far as tobacco juice I've tried that came very close to a cigarette was the halo Kringle. Hope that helps you a little.

bettysue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Cocoa, Florida
eGo Express Kit - Matte Black | Express kits | Starter Kits | iVAPE if your not worried about a variable voltage device and want the easiest thing to use that is a basic kit with tanks. Just have to get the juice separate. If you browse the e juice discussion threads I'm sure you will he able to find more information as far as a juice you will like. Again I don't actually like the taste of cigarettes / tobacco so I go with sweet menthols. But as far as tobacco juice I've tried that came very close to a cigarette was the halo Kringle. Hope that helps you a little.

Thank you it does help but also adds to my confusion as I am looking at the kit in another window but don't see the "cigarette" in the kit, just two strange looking see thru things in the bottom of the package. What are those? Am I missing something? Does this have the "manual battery" that is recommended in one of the faqs I read?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to be sure what I am buying as I am disabled and on a fixed income so can't afford to buy multiple kits.

thank you so much for the help,

betty

Nefariousfiend

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
mobile' al
That kit has everything you need minus the juice. The clear things are called clearomizers they are clear tanks you put the liquid in and Vape away after charging the batt. The simplest easiest way to get started. The black park is a batt that gives the power to the cartomizer inside the tanks which creates the vapor you inhale.

Also you don't just inhale like the horrible blu type e cigs there is a button you press which gives the power to the clearomizer. That is a very basic battery 5 click on off meaning 5 rapid clicks turns it on or off. When you are drawing on the tank you hold it down.

Last edited:

Evergreen

Mar 26, 2013
Taunton, MA, USA
Just want to say hi to all that vape. I was a smoker for 40+ years, I am fairly new to vaping. Started in December 2012. But feel I have come a long way. Started with one of those freebies. LOL Got me interested. Picked it up a notch and got me one of those BLU units. Well there was still a little something missing. I said to myself, Self just do it. Got me a Provari, black with a blue LED, the 18650 batteries and it's been a sweet ride since. I've done the carto's and tanks and rebuildables but when it is all said and done I've settled for dripping. Just recieved the HH357 atomizer and and all I can say is WOW.

Evergreen

Mar 26, 2013
Taunton, MA, USA
Hello Betty,
I did the same thing, cheap e-cig then bought the Blu kit. Well then I bought the e-go-c and I was hooked. I have progressed to a VV device ( not cheap) but I do reccomend a variable voltage device. it lets you control your vape to your liking. Most tabbaco flavors don't taste like ciggerettes. I think they taste better, no chemicals and such. There is plenty of menthol flavors out there, all I can say is try a few and I am sure you will find something to your liking. Happy Vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread