New to the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
Hi there and welcome! Well, I'm kinda new too - but generally you'll get the KR808D-1 and the Joye 510 recommended. I use the 510 and cignot's no-box kit seems to be a good way to go for that. For liquids, there are a ton of choices and it depends what you're looking for - though you probably really won't know what you like until you try...so probably a good idea to start with a sampler so you can get some idea. Any specific questions?

cbsincho

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
Charlottesville
Hi there and welcome!!!!!!!! You will find tons of useful information on this site!!!! I wish I had found it before I went and ordered a crappy e cig advertised on the radio!!!

Anyway, I have been using Vapor4Life's products and love them. I don't know about the 510 but I hear about that model alot.

vaping is nothing like the patch or gum!!! This is the greatest thing ever!!!! I no longer have to go out to my cold, crappy, garage to go smoke and smell like crap and have my clothes and hair smell like smoke! I am saving a fortune on laundry detergent alone!!!

This site is really great and everyone is really helpful!!! Good luck............:)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    How's everyone doing I've just recently decided to give up smoking (my girlfriend's pregnant). I hate the patch and gum and I just recently saw a friend of mine with an e-cig. I'm just looking for some help getting started off. What I neeed which models are the best, liquids so on and so forth. Any hel is good help. Thanx guys!!!

I think if you give us a little more info about what you think you might like then we could better recommend something. Most people that start out think that they want something that looks like a cigarette. The truth is that the more it looks like a real cigarette, the shorter the battery life and if you stick with e-cigs for very long you will get sick of charging batteries all of the time. I saw that a couple different models were mentioned already. You may want to take a look at this to help you decide what you want.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ping-illustrated-guide-e-cigs-part-1-6-a.html

tacklebait

Feb 4, 2010
    BC Canada
    I'm using a 510 with a passthrough hooked up to the computer... i have batteries but they only seem an hour and a half(but i use them when i'm on the move)... I hate fiddling around and changing them all the time. Use the search option and check out what people have to say about the ego/tornado(i have one on the way as we speak) and also check out halo e-liquid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread