• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to this group and want to say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKeM

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Dallas, TX.
So I just found out about this group from a reply to one of my post by mick11 (Thanks Mick11!) I’m pumped to have an outlet to discuss vaping; I think my friends and family are ready to kill me! J I have only managed to convert a couple of smokers and at this point the rest of them just want me to shut up about it…lol
Anyway, I live in Allen and have been a vaper (is that a word?) for about a year. I am currently using a good’ol 510 from Janty (Dura) and it’s filled with Tasty Vapor Boston Cream Pie at 36mg with 10% VG. I most recently bought the Tornado from Totally Wicked and it was greatness, but after a month I managed to dropped both batteries on the cement and apparently they do not like that ;-p I will be replacing them soon with the ego XL from Janty (When he gets them in stock). Okay, I have babbled and introduced myself; I look forward to getting to know you all! FYI, IRL I go by Kenny. :toast: "Prost"

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
Welcome RoKeM....Nice to have you here. I been trying to stir up a little interest in the Denton area as there is a new Vape Shop in Denton. The owner has agreed to let us use his place for a get together. His store is called Vaporescense and is located on N. Carroll Blvd in Denton east of Krogers. Really a nice guy with competitive prices and a pretty darn good selection of e-cig's and mods too. Anyway...I thought that maybe a juice swap type get together would be fun. Once again welcome!

Last edited:

RoKeM

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Dallas, TX.
Welcome RoKeM....Nice to have you here. I been trying to stir up a little interest in the Denton area as there is a new Vape Shop in Denton. The owner has agreed to let us use his place for a get together. His store is called Vaporescense and is located on N. Carroll Blvd in Denton east of Krogers. Really a nice guy with competitive prices and a pretty darn good selection of e-cig's and mods too. Anyway...I thought that maybe a juice swap type get together would be fun. Once again welcome!

Thanks for the welcome JBX1! I think your idea is great! Denton is a tad bit of a haul for me but I would be up for it a couple times a month. Let me know if you get it going and I will do my best to make it. I would love to visit that shop!

mick11

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Dallas, TX
Nice to see a little action in here....

JBTX.....I'm really close to Denton, be sure to keep me in the loop on that one....I alread let AngelBunny know that I would be up for that anytime.

Glad to see you found your way here Kenny....welcome. I have been doing my best to let everyone know about the meetup Saturday night.

VAPE ON

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
Nice to see a little action in here....

JBTX.....I'm really close to Denton, be sure to keep me in the loop on that one....I alread let AngelBunny know that I would be up for that anytime.

I sure will mick11.....I know the Little Elm area like the back of my hand...even lived there for awhile back in the early 90's. That place has sure grown and spread out! Unbelievable8-o...I now live in Argyle, just a stones throw from Denton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread