The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to this group and want to say hi!

Discussion in 'North Texas Vapers' started by RoKeM, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RoKeM

RoKeM Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Dallas, TX.
    So I just found out about this group from a reply to one of my post by mick11 (Thanks Mick11!) I’m pumped to have an outlet to discuss vaping; I think my friends and family are ready to kill me! J I have only managed to convert a couple of smokers and at this point the rest of them just want me to shut up about it…lol
    Anyway, I live in Allen and have been a vaper (is that a word?) for about a year. I am currently using a good’ol 510 from Janty (Dura) and it’s filled with Tasty Vapor Boston Cream Pie at 36mg with 10% VG. I most recently bought the Tornado from Totally Wicked and it was greatness, but after a month I managed to dropped both batteries on the cement and apparently they do not like that ;-p I will be replacing them soon with the ego XL from Janty (When he gets them in stock). Okay, I have babbled and introduced myself; I look forward to getting to know you all! FYI, IRL I go by Kenny. :toast: "Prost"

2. JBTX1

JBTX1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Welcome RoKeM....Nice to have you here. I been trying to stir up a little interest in the Denton area as there is a new Vape Shop in Denton. The owner has agreed to let us use his place for a get together. His store is called Vaporescense and is located on N. Carroll Blvd in Denton east of Krogers. Really a nice guy with competitive prices and a pretty darn good selection of e-cig's and mods too. Anyway...I thought that maybe a juice swap type get together would be fun. Once again welcome!

3. RoKeM

RoKeM Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Dallas, TX.
    Thanks for the welcome JBX1! I think your idea is great! Denton is a tad bit of a haul for me but I would be up for it a couple times a month. Let me know if you get it going and I will do my best to make it. I would love to visit that shop!

4. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Will do RoKeM!....JBTX1:toast:

5. mick11

mick11 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Nice to see a little action in here....

JBTX.....I'm really close to Denton, be sure to keep me in the loop on that one....I alread let AngelBunny know that I would be up for that anytime.

Glad to see you found your way here Kenny....welcome. I have been doing my best to let everyone know about the meetup Saturday night.

VAPE ON

6. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas

7. AngelBunny

AngelBunny Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    McKinney, TX
    Sorry this took me so long to see (bad mod ... bad bad bad ...) ... Welcome Kenny!

8. JBTX1

Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Not bad at all...just busy like the rest of us.....:D

9. Dank vapr

Dank vapr Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2010
    North Texas
    Hey Kenny welcome to tha group!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.