New to Vapeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITGeeK

May 21, 2013
Ofallon, MO, USA
Hello! just found this forum and seems to be a wealth of info!

Let em give a little background. Ive been trying to quit for some time and a friend of mine suggested vapeing, he does not do it but has known other who do. I went out and bought myself a kit after a little research (i should have done way more). this is what i bought....

Hybrid E Cigarette Kit - Features
7's Hybrid Kit.

While i was pretty happy at first i believe the atomizers have worn out and are fixed into top part of the ecig. not repairable :mad:. and a replacement is 7 bucks! both of mine died in about 1 month. So i started searching and wound up here.

I like the larger size of these as compare to the cig sized ones. So where should i start is there any good beginner options to try? As my username states I'm very IT savvy and don't mine taking things apart so give me your opinions! :)

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Hey there & welcome! I don't know your budget but I'd suggest looking into something like a Vamo or zmax. I'm sure you'll get some suggestions soon. I don't own either one of these but I did include them in my list of possibles when I was trying to choose my upgrade. Plus they are wallet friendly & have a great following here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread