New to vaping... I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcgenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Westmont, IL
Hello everyone. About two months ago, I decided to get an electronic cigarette kit in an attempt to quit smoking the real thing. I ordered the firelight fusion kit and started down this new path. It has now been 61 days since I smokes a real ciggerette, and I have never looked back. Unfortunately, my firelight fusion charger malfunctioned and destroyed all 5 of my batteries. I called Firelight and explained to them what had happened. To my surprise, they sent me a replacement charger and 5 new batteries. Their customer service is great.

I really enjoy my new hobby. I am already tired of constantly charging batteries. Today I decided to take things up a notch. I have been researching mods that will last all day. Money is tight, so I decided on a lava tube v2. I already have several 18650 batteries for other devices of mine. It comes with 2 CE4+ clearomizers. I also ordered a couple of DCT 3.5ml clearomizer dual coil tanks. because they looked easy for a beginner to manage. I am looking forward to their arrival. Does anyone use the same setup?

Altimsil

Moved On
May 2, 2013
Campbell, CA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

jfalbanese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Westport, WA
Hello everyone. About two months ago, I decided to get an electronic cigarette kit in an attempt to quit smoking the real thing. I ordered the firelight fusion kit and started down this new path. It has now been 61 days since I smokes a real ciggerette, and I have never looked back. Unfortunately, my firelight fusion charger malfunctioned and destroyed all 5 of my batteries. I called Firelight and explained to them what had happened. To my surprise, they sent me a replacement charger and 5 new batteries. Their customer service is great.

I really enjoy my new hobby. I am already tired of constantly charging batteries. Today I decided to take things up a notch. I have been researching mods that will last all day. Money is tight, so I decided on a lava tube v2. I already have several 18650 batteries for other devices of mine. It comes with 2 CE4+ clearomizers. I also ordered a couple of DCT 3.5ml clearomizer dual coil tanks. because they looked easy for a beginner to manage. I am looking forward to their arrival. Does anyone use the same setup?
sounds like a non smoker to me:toast:

Johnny Skillish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Rhode Island
Hey!

I too am new to vaping (about a month now)!

I am currently vaping on an eGo bat with both a 2.4-2.6 ohm C4, and C5 clearomizer, and also bought and am using a "Natural" mod with an RSST, and love it too!

I am curious, exactly what happened to your 18650's?? Did they blow up? (hope not!)

I'm using the same, but they're unprotected, and using a TrustFire charger.

So far, so good...

Hopefully we can all help each other out. :)

Good luck!

tcgenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Westmont, IL
JFK... I am not sure i understand your comment. I smoked since 1989. I have struggled with quitting for over 15 years. Vaping was the first thing that worked for me. I think the fact that it gives me something to do with my hands helps a lot. The act of inhaling and blowing out smoke has lays been enjoyable. I am glad I can still do this without smoking "analog"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

atrav1sty

May 18, 2013
SO-CAL
Welcome. I'm new and looking at upgrading too. Haven't decided what I want yet.

That's one of those questions everyone has I went through 3 different mods till I found my self with an ego vic. So far its been really nice to me. Before that I had an ego-t it was nice just wanted something more with a little less maintenance, but I still use it when traveling. The Vic has become my primary. A lot has to do with where you vape, and how much you are willing to put out up front. RBA is defiantly the way to go voltagw control is also IMO a necessity. Removable battery is really nice to have as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread